List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our historical draft picks.
Only a few have ever played 100 games .
Firrito the only one to play 200.
Games played seems to be from the start of this year.
Not a great hit rate but I'm guessing most clubs are similar

Nick Larkey pick 73
Tristan Xerri pick 72
Eddie Ford pick 56
Cam Zurhaar a rookie pick
Paul Curtis pick 35
Jackson Archer pick 59

etc etc

We've done okay from later selections to be fair.
Yep dead right mate we have got plenty of late good pick. Plenty with short memories on here.

fair, but jacko archer was FS so its a bit cheating haha.
Just feels like we're never going after the early 20yr old state league guns etc.
Its always kids that take 3-5 years of development and never work out.
Glad we've been better in recent years with the later picks.
In saying that any other club could have bid on him at any time. A few my have wished they ad as he is going along just nicely.

Why do you think we are.
Personally I'm optimistic for the first time in about 5 years.
I like to compare our best 22 with the other clubs.
I ask myself who would get a game at any club in the position we play them in. (For example Simpkin getting a game on a flank for Sydney doesn't count.)
Over the last few years it's been pretty much Larkey and ldu that's it.
We probably have half a dozen now.
Massive improvement.

If Dan Houston is "gettable", we should be throwing it at him. He ticks almost every box we need. Good defender, beautiful disposal, a leader and in the right age bracket.

Pick 2 for Houston and Port's first pick. Maybe Ollie Lord thrown in if Port finish top 6.

Why do you think we are.
It's our second round picks that we never nailed.
Will Walker who became Will Hobbler
Dan 'Worst underage highlights vid ever' Nielson
Ed Vickers-Willnotstayuninjured
Corey Wagsnapchat
Kieran 'Heartbreaker' Harper
Josh Williams who ran like wind but never touched the pill
Declan 'What drugs is our Qld recruiter on?' Watson
Jack 'Supercoach' Mahoney
Flynn Perez, poor fella.

Last edited:
It's our second round picks that we never nailed.
Will Walker who became Will Hobbler
Dan 'Worst underage highlights vid ever' Nielson
Ed Vickers-Willnotstayuninjured
Corey Wagsnapchat
Kieran 'Heartbreaker' Harper
Josh Williams who ran like wind but never touched the pill
Declan 'What drugs is our Qld recruiter on?' Watson
Then there is the flip side in the last 5-6 years 2nd round picks George Goater Curtis Bergman Comben. As good as any team in my opinion.

so top of the draft is very even but people think other teams are coming up to pick 1,2 or 3! only team I could think of is Crows to secure Draper!
Aints might want to get from 5ish to 2ish if they have their eyes on a specific midfielder...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dan Houston is "gettable", we should be throwing it at him. He ticks almost every box we need. Good defender, beautiful disposal, a leader and in the right age bracket.

Pick 2 for Houston and Port's first pick. Maybe Ollie Lord thrown in if Port finish top 6.
Poorta hasn't got a 1st round pick... They blew their wad last year.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Today I spoke to a bloke I know well who works with some north players and lots of players from all teams in putting on sportsman nights and he told me today LDU and zurharr both staying at both signings will be announced over next few weeks 7years LDU 5 years cam only what I have been told let’s hope it’s all true 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Curtis and Chom are the only ones with any real runs on the board tho.
I suppose my point is we are no worse than most teams when it comes to 2nd round picks. Lets look at a few top teams Swans in the same period i mentioned .2 really good picks Pies no one of note what so ever. The Blues maybe 1 in Cowen who looks alright. GWS 1 in Briggs. Cats no one of note. I could go on but i think i have proven my point.

Today I spoke to a bloke I know well who works with some north players and lots of players from all teams in putting on sportsman nights and he told me today LDU and zurharr both staying at both signings will be announced over next few weeks 7years LDU 5 years cam only what I have been told let’s hope it’s all true 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Deledio has played Brady like a fiddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back