List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did have a shoulder injury and Caddy has kept him out of the side.

Averaging 12 disposals, 4 marks and 1.5 goals a game sitting mainly at FF.
He's no superstar.
He would need to be cheap but he's an upgrade on pink.
3 year deal would give any kid we draft time to develop.
Very interesting

Contracted until 2027, so we might have to trade Luke McDonald to get him and pay part of Luke's contract.

McDonald and McGoo at *, reunited and it feels so good. Clanger central.
Pushed out of the side by caddy.
He's too good for VFL.
I bet he moves
* Supporters want him gone.

I’d definitely be taking Wright for the right deal.

in fact if it’s a remote possibility, we need to prioritise it.

Teakle has been more than serviceable but 2MP is on a completely other level. He’s an aerial threat, a great kick for goal and can chop out in the ruck.

Wright will be this years Chol/Hogan style pickup, he’s proven himself easily good enough.

He’s averaged just under 2 goals a game at Essendon. Which is a 50 goal per season forward across 3 seasons of sample size.

He’s absolutely perfect for what we need, I’d never thought he’d be available tbh. He has some limitations, but pretty much all his strengths are what we are lacking as a forward partner for Larkey.

At 27, he’s pretty much the ideal age also, he’s only 2 years older than Larkey

Larkey and Wright would be a really dangerous duo imo.

Last edited:
I’d definitely be taking Wright for the right deal.

in fact if it’s a remote possibility, we need to prioritise it.

Teakle has been more than serviceable but 2MP is on a completely other level. He’s an aerial threat, a great kick for goal and can chop out in the ruck.

Wright will be this years Chol/Hogan style pickup, he’s proven himself easily good enough.

He’s averaged just under 2 goals a game at Essendon. Which is a 50 goal per season forward across 3 seasons of sample size.

He’s absolutely perfect for what we need, I’d never thought he’d be available tbh. He has some limitations, but pretty much all his strengths are what we are lacking as a forward partner for Larkey.

At 27, he’s pretty much the ideal age also, he’s only 2 years older than Larkey

Larkey and Wright would be a really dangerous duo imo.
Was there a news article about us going after him?

Was there a news article about us going after him?

I don’t believe so.

But Bombers fans seem to think he will be gone having spent the back half of the season in the VFL.

A bargain will be had there, no club can really ask the world for a 27 year old that’s in the reserves and wants to leave

I don’t believe so.

But Bombers fans seem to think he will be gone having spent the back half of the season in the VFL.

A bargain will be had there, no club can really ask the world for a 27 year old that’s in the reserves and wants to leave
I’m with you would be an awesome Teakle upgrade

Parker and Haynes would be perfect at each end of the ground, but Haynes has knocked us back before and the human helium inhaler Jay Clark keeps banging on he’s going to Carlton so of course it must be true..

I could see Viney coming over with perhaps Will & CT being involved in the trade somehow to lessen the trade collateral a small bit.

Would love Jack Macrae’s poise and IQ playing the distributor role off half back to free Colby permanently mid/wing.

I’m neither here nor there on Macrae. He is one paced and plays a pretty selfish brand of football, and the fact that he was voted out of the dogs leadership group completely is a big red flag for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ummmm, nope, we go through the draft, we need to do it properly, we've had great draft years in 22, 23, we need to nail at least 2 more to have an extensive core list of players. Perhaps in 2027, we can trade out some picks for players as all the clubs will be scrambling for picks before tasmania comes in.
And we know what the AFL do when they get an idea about something re money. You're right. I disagree it will be 2027 I think we have the beginnings of a good side now we just need a little refining, but I agree that the football department will need to be very diligent given the talent being spread even further.

Last edited:
I don’t believe so.

Would make a massive difference. Given our current setup of Pink and Teakle, where do we sign. I like the straight swap for McDonald option someone mentioned, five goal better side instantly

Did have a shoulder injury and Caddy has kept him out of the side.

Averaging 12 disposals, 4 marks and 1.5 goals a game sitting mainly at FF.

Very strange, should be playing. What is the negative on him, not hard working enough?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back