List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His clearance and contested possession AFL stats aren't so shabby.

Looks like he was moved all over for his first few VFL years.

He seems to have overcome a lot of the concerns from before his draft.

Jesus, he bulked up well. He's a solid body type now, started at 70 kgs.

Good ol Sam would miss the next bus even if he was staring at the timetable.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

It's a smart play by other clubs to come for Marshall and offer some success and potentially a pay rise.

Add Marshall into a top 6 midfield and he'll be AA.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Melbourne again or maybe Hawks and pair up with Meek.

Word is the sub will be scrapped, 5 players on the bench and rotations reduce.

Will be interesting to see how teams have different strategies with the 5th player, Go tall? Go small?

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“There is a little whisper going around, that Roward Marshall is having his neck turned by offers from other clubs”

- Sam McClure

"West Coast will not select Harley Reid. North will get him at #2."

-Also Sam McClure (with added smug look on his face)

It's a smart play by other clubs to come for Marshall and offer some success and potentially a pay rise.

Add Marshall into a top 6 midfield and he'll be AA.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Melbourne again or maybe Hawks and pair up with Meek.

Word is the sub will be scrapped, 5 players on the bench and rotations reduce.

Will be interesting to see how teams have different strategies with the 5th player, Go tall? Go small?

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app
If rotations are reduced you’d want an extra mid.

Quite funny reading the Hawks trade thread.

"Josh Battle Is a Golden God, we are not worthy!"
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Some guy posts he's staying at the Saints.

"Josh Battle is a terrible player who has just given up the opportunity to play in the next ten premierships:
Climate Change Un GIF by MOODMAN

Nah just copy the Gresham framework.

We get Stengle. Trigger band 1 for Geelong.

They get Marshall and our second rounder from Adelaide.

We get both first round picks

😂😋

Why are we giving up Marshall and picks for a free agent and a pick in the 20s?

I once asked why RoMa couldn't start at the centre bounce with Ryder and plugger66 said I was the "dopiest bloke ever to have access to the internet" or something.
And I still feel he may have been right.
I’m old enough to remember in the late 70’s we sometimes went with Ditterich, Sarau, Sidebottom, etc in the same team and often 2 of them would start in the middle at a centre bounce after a goal was scored. Brute force clearances were more allowed then than now though.

I’m old enough to remember in the late 70’s we sometimes went with Ditterich, Sarau, Sidebottom, etc in the same team and often 2 of them would start in the middle at a centre bounce after a goal was scored. Brute force clearances were more allowed then than now though.
It was the go to play a big as a ruck rover back in the day. As always it depends on the player, some have the mobility and skills to pull it off others would be a liability.

Would it be weird to use RoMa as a big mid?
Marshall is mobile for a ruckman but as a midfielder not so much. One of our problems is that our midfield is slow. It won’t get any quicker by putting Marshall in by there. Might as well get Dunstan back.
Marshall gets a lot of clearances by grabbing the ball out of the ruck and kicking it forward. If he wasn’t in the ruck he would lose that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back