List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you think we're getting pick 9?
our list management team is elite so they will seize on the bummer's kako situation and trade our second/third rounders for pick 9 and a future 3rd, dw we're totally on top of it and wouldn't miss such an obvious opportunity, especially seeing as we hold the two picks immediately prior to theirs and are the biggest threat to snag kako. Super easy deal

Bring back Plugger66

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Confused High Quality GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

our list management team is elite so they will seize on the bummer's kako situation and trade our second/third rounders for pick 9 and a future 3rd, dw we're totally on top of it and wouldn't miss such an obvious opportunity, especially seeing as we hold the two picks immediately prior to theirs and are the biggest threat to snag kako. Super easy deal
Awesome thanks good to know I'll lock that in then?

This narrative on Geelong getting Smith for 17 only because of mental health really annoys me. He is worth way more than 17 on its own, if it was any other club they would be putting the pressure on Geelong to properly cough up.

Didn't the Cats pick up a four-time best and fairest winner with mental health issues in 2019 for a packet of Twisties?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back