List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

So essentially pick 3 for pick 12, Baker and Owies :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Hilariously bad. Shows all the money and power that comes with being a wealthy club cant buy good decision makers.
This could set them back years. It’s absolutely ****ing stupid

"nah but he's smart so its fine"

Doesn't matter good your mids are, if they are slow in the modern game then it counts for nothing

See Carlton; Cripps, Walsh, Cerra, Hewett, Kennedy, Hollands - yet they are still searching for a speedy mid

3x All Australian Jack Macrae got booted out of the mids because Beveridge wanted to play flipping Harvey Gallagher in there because of his leg speed

Brownlow medallist Ollie Wines got shifted to a wing because he and Drew couldn't be in the same midfield due to lack of leg speed

Plenty more examples

Will Brodie kicked out of Freo's midfield

Rory Laird 2x AA40 kicked out of Adelaide's midfield
Agree.

Well Carlton will fix that issue with Jagga Smith. I’ll be absolutely spewing.

So so so bad

So, so one- sided, surely the AFL step in to save WCE from themselves.

Imagine using an about to be delisted player to sweeten the deal.

I’m completely irritated that the Blues make out like bandits too 😡

Why would you be trading for Owies? Carlton don't want him and he's out of contract.
Isn't Baker out of contact too? They don't need to negotiate for any of these players

I hope the backlash is strong enough from West Coast fans to stop it dead, absolute gift for Carlton

WC have cooked this, Should have traded Barrass for Pick 14 when they had the chance. Would have had 3 and 14 and left Liam Baker. Both him and Matt Owies are out of contract. If this is what the market is like I'm changing my tune, lets just sit on our picks something not right about this trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once the trade goes through I’ve been told, they’ll be offering 3 to melb for petracca.

Wait What GIF by Willie Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back