List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

This is so bad.

Jesus, can you imagine Clark and Pyke saying to each other, these swaps in the 60s and 70's will placate the supporters. Once they see we have swapped our 60's for their 70's they will see the genius :D :D

It's so bad

Bend Over GIF

Jesus, can you imagine Clark and Pyke saying to each other, these swaps in the 60s and 70's will placate the supporters. Once they see we have swapped our 60's for their 70's they will see the genius :D :D

Why are they giving multiple worthless picks in the 60s while getting something in the 70s back?

It's just so bad.

You pleb, you just don't understand, these guys are working on a higher plane to us mere mortals.

Why are they giving multiple worthless picks in the 60s while getting something in the 70s back?

It's just so bad.

Its all about dropping their pants and measuring each other.

I'm not going to do that deal what do you take me for.
Oh two picks in the 60s for our 73 , now your talking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to hand it to Carlton, they came from nowhere to conjure up a pick 3.

Hopefully we swing pick 13 with a F1 & F2.
Look they have absolutely thrown all their draft capital for 2 drafts on this deal.

But it’s pick 3 and the word super draft is now being thrown around.

All in. Good on them.

So… the eagles could have taken 14 + an F2 for Barrass

Traded 14 for Baker.

Kept P3 and landed Owies for change.

Am I missing something here?
Yes you are.

You need to imagine you have a railway spike driven into the side of your skull.

Now think again about all the possible permutations of a draft deal to bring Liam Bake to the WCE.....

And torch a perfectly good opportunity to be at the pointy end of a great draft!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back