List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

****ing fair enough as well lmao.

I’m all for being a loose operator but telling someone their missus is a… well loose operator in the poop chute is grounds for punching on.
Murphy comes across as a guy that's regularly pegged...Mrs.Murphy probably just wanted to receive rather than give for a change.
Also a relationship consisting of a guy apologising and bursting into tears after every erotic encounter, must be a pretty solid turn off
Jake was right to call it out. Mrs. Murphy right to explore other options.
Richo acting like an HR sensitivity manager to the media was just another professional failure on his part.

eRrKnogx.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear Gary Kemp from Spandau Ballet could be available ... if not then maybe his brother Martin

Good question .... Tony Hadley has retired but he preferred it up front

This much is TRUE! Getting them both would be GOLD!!!

Too cut a long story short ....we dont need this pressure on ... would rather take 7 & 8 to the draft than give them a ... lifeline
hVwXgZH.jpeg

Poor bloke has been holding the trade board up for a week and a half and has to take the final day off.
Definitely, maybe...

Anyway, we probably need to summon tony74 Moorabbin Ghost Mowman yipper and finally Mr Platinum (or his alter ego) to give us that one last push, to turn back the clock and give us the good oil for a one day only special comments bonanza.

Definitely, maybe...

Anyway, we probably need to summon tony74 Moorabbin Ghost Mowman yipper and finally Mr Platinum (or his alter ego) to give us that one last push, to turn back the clock and give us the good oil for a one day only special comments bonanza.
No need to bother all those blokes. Mowman has all the good oil these days and is lurking 24/7.

I’d be pretty happy if we did nothing today, we have 3 good picks and cover for academy selection etc so what’s in it for us?.

Do not under any circumstance's trade with Carlton.

I’d be pretty happy if we did nothing today, we have 3 good picks and cover for academy selection etc so what’s in it for us?.

Do not under any circumstance's trade with Carlton.
I'd be happy to trade F1 for one of Richmond's bevy of first round picks.

I just hope we don't **** about with 7 or 8

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back