List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to worry about GWS. Jake Stringer will clean up the culture.
Yer private party's mean your culture is bad. Right

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

17 for smith is crazy cheap
Will probably turn into a gun for Geelong, but a bloke coming off an ACL, following a really poor year and has a history of drug use (or more importantly, getting caught) and mental health issues.... not sure he could warrant a top 10 pick so I don't think it's a mile off fair value. Dogs probably should have gotten an upgrade on one of their picks too, but nothing ridiculous imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole try to look cool as cucumbers and then meet in the hallway with 9 minutes to spare is such a laughable look. I can understand why some clubs might hold out, but if the AFL is serious about turning the AFL trade period into a marketable commodity it needs to light a fire under some clubs.

haha how orchestrated did that feel, last 2 mins everything happens
And that just tells me that it should be no longer than a week!

We didn't give up the farm which is good.
Use those draft picks. Hopefully can package up our future 1st and 2nd for potentially a couple of teens picks which would just supercharge the build.

Damo is such a flat out loser of a human. This is why Australian sports will always be cringe versions of US sports. Fan engagement and popularity would never see a flog like this survive in American sports but the AFL are just like 'we don't care if anyone likes this flog he has a job for life'

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back