List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we weren't able to land a defender or a Ruckman during trade period, l think it's likely the knock on effect is that Elwood now find himself further down the order of priority and will be very very lucky to get listed by Stkilda.
I'm pretty comfortable with Cole as a 3rdRDP and Hoff as a 4thRDP, both at no cost.
Elwood is a piece that doesn't quite fit to optimise our spots.

That would be disappointing for the kid and supporters.

He has had a really good year with some outstanding games for Dandenong, he would be very unlucky considering we are screaming for clearance midfielders.

Then we have the clubs committment to take a Sandringham spud and possibly they leave out a worthy son of a Saints legend. If that doesnt typify St Kilda nothing does FFS

That would be disappointing for the kid and supporters.

He has had a really good year with some outstanding games for Dandenong, he would be very unlucky considering we are screaming for clearance midfielders.

Then we have the clubs committment to take a Sandringham spud and possibly they leave out a worthy son of a Saints legend. If that doesnt typify St Kilda nothing does FFS
Uh oh. Cops have been called 🚨 🚨

Uh oh. Cops have been called

You can mock it if you want but it doesn’t send a great message if we don’t pick him up. He’s got enough talent to be drafted late or as a rookie. We are trying to grow our Father Son program with Gil Wakelin and future prospects weighing up whether to nominate us or not its not a good look. Sandy commitment offers minimal advantage but a healthy father son program could be the difference between a second premiership as we’ve seen with Collingwood, Brisbane & Geelong. Not comparing Peckett obviously but we want confidence that if you show you have the talent then we will back you in.

What are you laughing at? Your inability to read and your lack of basic comprehension?

The reason we are uncompetitive is because we don't pay for quality players. We top up with kids and cheapies.

I'm not talking anything about the rookie deal. Generally Sandy are shit because if we have injuries to our St Kilda listed players the talent pool is super thin.

If you want kids to learn to play in a competitive second tier side you fund the top ups better or at least older second tier talent.

It's nice that basic people get to post like the rest of us but having to respond to you is tiresome.
Spoken like a Boss🤣

You can mock it if you want but it doesn’t send a great message if we don’t pick him up. He’s got enough talent to be drafted late or as a rookie. We are trying to grow our Father Son program with Gil Wakelin and future prospects weighing up whether to nominate us or not its not a good look. Sandy commitment offers minimal advantage but a healthy father son program could be the difference between a second premiership as we’ve seen with Collingwood, Brisbane & Geelong. Not comparing Peckett obviously but we want confidence that if you show you have the talent then we will back you in.
Huh? Think you may have turned down the wrong street here.

I’m happy to take Frankie Jr

Huh? Think you may have turned down the wrong street here.

I’m happy to take Frankie Jr
I’ve watched a 5 minute highlights reel on him so that makes me an expert. Had some good clearances, knows how to kick a goal, but also did a few worm burning clangers. I see his role as a HFF in the AFL. Not sure whether we have enough space on the list for him. If he’s good enough he’ll make it, happy to trust the clubs judgement and they shouldn’t let the father son connection cloud their judgement. Perhaps a rookie spot for Elwood would be most appropriate.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back