List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fixture is as easy or as hard as you let it be. Good clubs win games of football, regardless of opposition, that's the difference.
It is also scheduling, like no home game in the first 6 rounds, 7 different venues in the first 7 rounds, two interstate games followed by a 5 day break ( against AFL oen rules) where we got smashed by ten goals.
Have you heard the whinging about 5 day breaks this week because Carlton had one?
Then when we have spluttered to some type of form we get Brisbane in Brisbane after they had had two byes and we had not had one.
It isn't who you play, it is the scheduling and unfair playing conditions so the AFL can have their blockbuster games and their stupid vanity project in Adelaide on substandard grounds.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is also scheduling, like no home game in the first 6 rounds, 7 different venues in the first 7 rounds, two interstate games followed by a 5 day break ( against AFL oen rules) where we got smashed by ten goals.
Have you heard the whinging about 5 day breaks this week because Carlton had one?
Then when we have spluttered to some type of form we get Brisbane in Brisbane after they had had two byes and we had not had one.
It isn't who you play, it is the scheduling and unfair playing conditions so the AFL can have their blockbuster games and their stupid vanity project in Adelaide on substandard grounds.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The idiot's opening round that meant some sides had played a couple of games before some had played one was a pretty special brain fart put into action. Now they say that it was so successful that they'll make it permanent but have every side play it. So just ****ing say you are adding an extra round.

The idiot's opening round that meant some sides had played a couple of games before some had played one was a pretty special brain fart put into action. Now they say that it was so successful that they'll make it permanent but have every side play it. So just ****ing say you are adding an extra round.

Rules on the run. As always.
What a laughing stock of a competition we are. Unprofessional AF.

Gettable -

Membrey - will attract interest from clubs. Clubs tried last year but was too difficult to pry out

Shiel - Twomey just says he doesn’t think it’s a good fit for us

Macrae - Cats are a decent fit for him

Battle - Hawks have thrown “kitchen sink & Bathroom at him” - form from the saints could help sway him. But still weighing up offers

Rules on the run. As always.
What a laughing stock of a competition we are. Unprofessional AF.

It was garbage anyway.
I have a Richmond supporting mate who lives in Queensland.
Nearly every year he came to Victoria to go to round 1 and a heap of us caught up. (I normally went too, even though a non-Saints game ).

So this year, Richmond is opening against Suns. So " a few of us " ( as opposed to a heap of us ). Granted , it was fun.

One week later, they are advertising to get people to go to round 1. Which is Richmond again.
Nope...we went to the first game.

I learnt something when i went to kindergarten all those years ago.
If my teacher gives me an apple. I have one apple. I don't have nought apples.
If you play one game of footy , the number of games played is one. Not zero.

You is stoopid AFL.

Dard Ball Get

Booty Wiggle GIF by Extreme Improv

If Liam Baker was to go to Freo what sort of picks would they have to give up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane may well be a bridge too far, but Richmond thereafter followed by Cats and Blues who are both looking a little shaky. I can see a world where we could win three from four.
I’m sorry I know I’ll cop it but why on gods green earth would you do that
Geezus we need talent badly
1 prime opportunity is early picks (not guaranteed) but our best bet
I see no logic
Rest sone ffs play Keeler et al
No prize for 10th ….

Interesting that Matthew Lloyd said on todays AFL Access all Areas feed that because of how the Saints are starting to win that he thinks that Battle could decide to stay at the Saints. I know this may be just his speculation but he did spend a fair bit of time with Battle in his draft year and does seem to know him well. I do hope Battle resigns with the Saints.
Honestly Lloyd is a knob
Changes views like the wind
Saints further away than bombers … king should leave
Saints suddenly great … Battle stays
Just ignore the cardboard cut out

Hawthorn if they are willing to give up a potential top ten pick for Barrass obviously think they're very close. He's a 29 year old, very high price I guess offset a bit by Battle if he comes for free.

💯 it would be band one. I would be all for splitting it as well. Take 4 players in the top 25.

I think only GC would be keen to sell off their picks to get ahead of Lombard.

"All clubs with early picks will be open to discussions on splitting their top selection. But the same reason for their willingness to do that – getting two early picks for one in this draft will likely be better than one – will be the same reason clubs will likely be reluctant to give up too much to move up the order. Some recruiters think given the spread of opinions on the top group, clubs could get a player they rank in the top three back at No.6, 7 or 8."

I think only GC would be keen to sell off their picks to get ahead of Lombard.

"All clubs with early picks will be open to discussions on splitting their top selection. But the same reason for their willingness to do that – getting two early picks for one in this draft will likely be better than one – will be the same reason clubs will likely be reluctant to give up too much to move up the order. Some recruiters think given the spread of opinions on the top group, clubs could get a player they rank in the top three back at No.6, 7 or 8."

Gold Coast will want to get ahead of the Lombard bid. They would rather add pick 6 and Lombard than Lombard and no other first rounder. But I reckon north would be keen to split there pick knowing that trainor would probably still be avaliable later. This is were sos and gubby earn their cash. Can’t wait to see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back