Player Watch #28 Josh Gibcus Re-Signed 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

would love the club to do a bit off an off season injury wrap up. with the year from hell we had on the injury front be good to hear some positives re recoverys etc.
If gibcus stays fit im strangely confident hell be an aa calibre backman. just has it.

would love the club to do a bit off an off season injury wrap up. with the year from hell we had on the injury front be good to hear some positives re recoverys etc.
If gibcus stays fit im strangely confident hell be an aa calibre backman. just has it.

Spot on mate a bit of communication on what’s happening with these players and what they’re doing to fix the high performance program.

Comms from the club has been pretty shit lately.

Isn’t it good to be having a footy discussion lads? This is what we should be doing. Loving this. Ideas and pov’s.

I just wish they would stop trying to turn him into a lock down KPD and let him play his natural role as 3rd tall intercept marker.

Still reckon Miller can do it well. Had a great first half of the year but faded.
yeah just when he won me over, he managed to lose me again and he has been in the system long enough not to have faded out like a young kid would.

That said, hard to know how much was his lack of ability v the poor team performances and lack of pressure on the ball carrier delivery to the oppo forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #28 Josh Gibcus Re-Signed 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back