Player Watch #28 Kane McAuliffe -Signed Until 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been very underrated across the phantoms and general draft boards. Certainly extreme value at where you had him. Powerful kid, good burst, great leg and most importantly, a very good head on his shoulders with maturity and game sense. He's going to surprise a few, could easily play a few games next year. A real footballers footballer so to speak.

He's been very underrated across the phantoms and general draft boards. Certainly extreme value at where you had him. Powerful kid, good burst, great leg and most importantly, a very good head on his shoulders with maturity and game sense. He's going to surprise a few, could easily play a few games next year. A real footballers footballer so to speak.
Should be the key component of any recruit I reckon, a natural footballer beats an athlete nearly every time.

Should be the key component of any recruit I reckon, a natural footballer beats an athlete nearly every time.
Looking at those combine results above you could argue he is quite athletic anyway.

To go further, his 20m sprint is just ahead of Cumberland, his running vertical leap was the same as Gibcus.

Last edited:

I really like this pick. just from highlights (if he makes it) he is exactly a type of player we need. athletic, big bodied and a leftie. we haven't got a leftie on the whole list have we ?

Juddy I think is one and Nank is too.

Oh, and Cumbo.

I used to love the draft as we were always s**t and the new players we picked offered hope
I haven't been this pumped about a pick for a long time
Reckon he will be a genuine chance for games this year
Year of the baby Giraffe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did we just re-draft a faster, left-footed Mark Coughlan?

I reckon this lad will be a handy inside mid for us, potentially an upgrade on both Graham and Ross.

Modern AFL guernseys are puke. Nothing but advertising. Our new yellow is disgusting.
at least they have neutral coloured sponsors unlike us

also that yellow the crows use is the exact same pantone as our traditional yellow. e girls too

get rid if the damn fluro rfc

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #28 Kane McAuliffe -Signed Until 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Back