Player Watch #28 Kane McAuliffe -Signed Until 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Kmac. II

Highlights show him kicking a 50m goal.
Left footer; big kick.
WTF I can't believe our recruiters picked someone like this. Ready to go.
Jack Graham also had a developed body when drafted.

A nice bit of selection pressure on the old farts.

Gee I reckon ooze has just completed his hardest task yet in y&b , phoning this kid in front of the cameras
Yes
No
Yep
“ pause”
Talk about hard work , the kid never would get a job for 60 minutes lol
Prolly get an audition as Molly Meldrum's side kick and "ummmer" on Countdown!

Also very much inside and doesn’t have much balance as a midfielder to get to the outside.

I’d say his game right now is more RCD-like, but more of a natural footballer with a higher IQ.

Also didn’t star for South Australia in the champs, which doubly hurts as SA weren’t very good.

That said, big-bodied mids with acceleration don’t come around too often and there’s more than enough to work with. His kicking is okay, but form is good so again, something to work with.

When you look at it, McAuliffe + two F3’s is pretty good business.
Don’t try and make an exact science out of it , on that reckoning-jack graham as a larke medalist should have been a brownlow medalist by now , once they get their chance let’s see how it all unfolds , don’t add any bs to it at this stage

So we have a bloke that wanted to play for the dawks that 14 clubs interviewed but fell to pick #40

Do they think he plays like Clangerfield because of his kicking

Mate he’s a Smokey. If the club can get his body right, drop some kegs and get his endurance up he might be a find.

Plus he’s a lefty. We have bugger all aliens in the squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also very much inside and doesn’t have much balance as a midfielder to get to the outside.

I’d say his game right now is more RCD-like, but more of a natural footballer with a higher IQ.

Also didn’t star for South Australia in the champs, which doubly hurts as SA weren’t very good.

That said, big-bodied mids with acceleration don’t come around too often and there’s more than enough to work with. His kicking is okay, but form is good so again, something to work with.

When you look at it, McAuliffe + two F3’s is pretty good business.
Yeah but wait till we give him some coke and he turns into Oliver

Better fantasy average than Harley Reid. Should've gone pick 1

1700651605132.png

In all seriousness, this shows he is consistently involved in games and got the ball alot at junior levels. Been banging on for years, don't draft these 'upside mids' that don't dominate juniors ie - RCD and Dow

In all seriousness, this shows he is consistently involved in games and got the ball alot at junior levels. Been banging on for years, don't draft these 'upside mids' that don't dominate juniors ie - RCD and Dow
Dow has been good though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #28 Kane McAuliffe -Signed Until 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Back