Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - has triggered an extension for 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who attends games will know what I'm talking about, but Toby Pink works his ass off all game.

Add to that fact that he's incredibly clean with the ball in hand (anad lowkey amazing at ground-ball gets for a tall???) and provides value to the structure, it's easy to see why he's best 22 for the remainder of the year.
Some of his chases for a big man were really impressive. Even if he didn't catch the player he was chasing, the perceived pressure was excellent. Interested to see if he can find another level to his game down the line.

Some of his chases for a big man were really impressive. Even if he didn't catch the player he was chasing, the perceived pressure was excellent. Interested to see if he can find another level to his game down the line.
Nostra wants to go back to the CCJ days where we have a bloke colliding with Larkey instead of running leading patterns to isolate and a bloke that couldn’t mark and had no presence when the ball hit the deck.

Now Pink might not be the long term solution and most likely isn’t. But what he has brought to that forward structure is light years ahead of what we had before, with or without CCJ.

Nostra wants to go back to the CCJ days where we have a bloke colliding with Larkey instead of running leading patterns to isolate and a bloke that couldn’t mark and had no presence when the ball hit the deck.

Now Pink might not be the long term solution and most likely isn’t. But what he has brought to that forward structure is light years ahead of what we had before, with or without CCJ.
only logical conclusion re nostra posts is he seems to thing the team solely exists to pad out his super-coach team, trading CCJ and Biggy from his supercoach team would likely be a more sensible outcome.

Yeah rating CCJ is bad but Biggy?

I get we paid nothing for him but my goodness he does not belong on an AFL list. I struggle to believe that he's good at VFL level either.
It's not that big (sic) a deal. We needed options and a few of them rather than the debacle of entering a season with no tall defenders. Paid nothing for any of them in the scheme of things and have had servicable footy out of Dawson, Pink and Teakle now. 3 out of 4 ain't too bad.

While I agree that he should be offered another contract as a depth player, he's currently the most likely of the talls to make way if we are to bring Logue in. Unfortunately for Logue, it may be the forward line where he begins his comeback journey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it about Pink that makes everybody ****ing love him? I have never loved a 'bare minimum' player as much as I love Pinky, and clearly I'm not the only one.

To be clear I'm not being superior, I also really like the Pink meme. I just am not self-aware enough to figure out why we are all like this haha

What is it about Pink that makes everybody ****ing love him? I have never loved a 'bare minimum' player as much as I love Pinky, and clearly I'm not the only one.

To be clear I'm not being superior, I also really like the Pink meme. I just am not self-aware enough to figure out why we are all like this haha
'Cos it Toby Pink...what's not to love?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #32: Toby Pink - has triggered an extension for 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back