Player Watch #46: Ben Miller - Re-Signed Until 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s amazing that people were suggesting he didn’t have a place in our best 22 or our whole list .
he should have replaced Arseberry and never been moved . With Balta kept down back , the club could have used the Gibcus pick on a tall forward .
Fwiw I’d try gibcus as a forward when he returns.

If you picked the AA team based on statistics/contests won etc he would actually be a chance.

In reality he's got no shot but says a lot about the improvement in the man
I think it's a compliment that he goes unnoticed. Just does his job each week with no fuss and doesn't make mistakes.

I think it's a compliment that he goes unnoticed. Just does his job each week with no fuss and doesn't make mistakes.
His foot skills are hard to ignore.
At its best it’s lethal for a KPD and the brain fades and shanks are disappearing with experiencing .

Similar to Grimes in that 2015 - 2017 period
Building nicely under the radar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save Fc Barcelona GIF by CUPRA Official

I've been back and forward on this kid multiple times...

I'm happy if he keeps going in this direction, more than happy to be wrong.

Maybe the run of games without the immenent threat of being dropped is all he needed to have the confidence to play this way.

Reading this thread backwards has been hilarious. You know the genuine posters when people can at least admit they’re wrong and give credit where it’s due to Benjamin Miller. I may suffer the same fate in the Kosi thread and hopefully I do bc it means we have another Tiger locked in .
Mate credit where its due, you have never faltered on this one but man surely you didn't even believe he could be this good?

I am shocked at many that have called for him to be dropped. Literally first picked every week IMO and as you know, I thought he was ok depth at best.

Mate credit where its due, you have never faltered on this one but man surely you didn't even believe he could be this good?

I am shocked at many that have called for him to be dropped. Literally first picked every week IMO and as you know, I thought he was ok depth at best.
I actually did believe he was going to be this good bc he's strong , athletic, mobile, fast and skilled and big men like this are rare as hen's teeth. The game is made for these blokes and when they mature and get given the opportunities they stand out like dog balls.
People asking for him to be dropped are the one's still in denial. If we had another Rioli beside him and another decent tall which Blight is looking to fill and add a decent midfield our BL would really shine.

I actually did believe he was going to be this good bc he's strong , athletic, mobile, fast and skilled and big men like this are rare as hen's teeth. The game is made for these blokes and when they mature and get given the opportunities they stand out like dog balls.
People asking for him to be dropped are the one's still in denial. If we had another Rioli beside him and another decent tall which Blight is looking to fill and add a decent midfield our BL would really shine.
I think we saw a little of that when Balta went back.

Our backline is fine IMO, its the work up field that needs to improve. We could have 6 prime Rances some weeks and it wouldnt help with the ease in which the ball has been coming in.

Even then, Miller has had 1 bad game IMO.

Last edited:

Morro, comrade, do not EVER give TigerImposter credit when it is due under any circumstances. You will find he will give himself more than sufficient credit the odd time he "even a stopped clock's" a correct assessment. :)

Morro, comrade, do not EVER give TigerImposter credit when it is due under any circumstances. You will find he will give himself more than sufficient credit the odd time he "even a stopped clock's" a correct assessment. :)
Hahahhahaha, this actually made me laugh out loud.

I am one of the first to call out TI for some of his more than shit house posts ;)

But............... if you gonna go hard at someone like that, you gotta pay the man.

Hahahhahaha, this actually made me laugh out loud.

I am one of the first to call out TI for some of his more than shit house posts ;)

But............... if you gonna go hard at someone like that, you gotta pay the man.

Well, I guess that is right, credit where credit is due. But criticism where criticism is due. :)

However in TigerImposter 's case, unwarranted vile personal abuse that should never ever be directed at anybody...has been approved by management. :hearteyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #46: Ben Miller - Re-Signed Until 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back