Coach Adelaide under Matthew Nicks

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a North fan with nothing riding on this Crows Tigers game. Yet I am insanely frustrated watching the Crows play.

1) their forwards are constantly behind the defenders
2) their forwards all are selfish taking potshots and then yell at their teammates when they don’t get the pass later
3) terrible kicking to leads & around the ground

I’m a North fan with nothing riding on this Crows Tigers game. Yet I am insanely frustrated watching the Crows play.

1) their forwards are constantly behind the defenders
2) their forwards all are selfish taking potshots and then yell at their teammates when they don’t get the pass later
3) terrible kicking to leads & around the ground
And juniors apparently think they can whinge to the media about lack of midfield minutes

It’s always amusing when coaches who have taken their clubs to flags and deep finals series year after year come under fire for a poor year but guys with a track record like Nicks get a free pass for years on end.

Can understand them going easy on him a little while but it’s year five ffs.

Is this due to him not really having a media presence, or personality? I mean, you wouldn't be surprised if half the media forget who the Crows coach is.

He has no idea. Hes setting the team up as if theyre a genuine contender. No wonder Rachele is frustrated.

Crows looked like a bottom 4 team.

Walker needs to be retired, Fogarty is a one trick player. Their relied on mids are hurting development in their youth.

Crows must throw everything at Buckley.

And juniors apparently think they can whinge to the media about lack of midfield minutes

They should be putting forward leadership group members for the interviews too. Rolling Rachele out when no doubt they’ve had internal frustration around him was a bit silly.

8 man leadership group!!

Rarely hear from Hinge, Milera, O’Brien or Murphy. Or Fogarty for that matter.

They’ve got 8 “leaders” yet only Dawson & Rankine (not in the group) stand up late on a regular basis.

I posted 3 hours ago I was on the fence about the contract extension.

I’m siding with the Crows fans now.

That was abysmal.
Like I said other threads. Hes the worst coach in gameplay and media skills combined.

Tell me who else speaks as poorly as Nicks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has no idea. Hes setting the team up as if theyre a genuine contender. No wonder Rachele is frustrated.

Crows looked like a bottom 4 team.

Walker needs to be retired, Fogarty is a one trick player. Their relied on mids are hurting development in their youth.

Crows must throw everything at Buckley.

Fogarty a slow learner - bumping into the defender lead to 2 spoils + 1 free against, just dumb. Insanely frustrating even as a neutral.

Maybe I’m frustrated because I suck at playing footy but I’m watching finding a basic error or dumb mistake every 2 minutes.

Fogarty a slow learner - bumping into the defender lead to 2 spoils + 1 free against, just dumb. Insanely frustrating even as a neutral.

Maybe I’m frustrated because I suck at playing footy but I’m watching finding a basic error or dumb mistake every 2 minutes.
Fogarty

Run hard in a straight line can mark, can kick a goal. Nothing else

Fogarty taking marks inside the f50 is what got them back into the game early, but it must have been a concious decision after half time to try and push him further up the wing. Baffling, because instead they had Berry spending big chunks of time as the deepest forward completely ineffectively

Mind boggling incompetence

I haven't seen an AFL player is worse condition than Strachan since Relton Roberts a long long time ago.

And that includes Jake Stringer 2 months after signing a new contract.

Matthew Nicks should be sacked for this incompetant move alone. Doesn't matter how bad O'Brien has been. This bloke was cooked 10 mins in. Gave his all, and then totally predictably blew a groin after 2 quarters.

Staggering stuff from Nicks and tells you his head is in a mess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Adelaide under Matthew Nicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back