AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your throwing in words now saying im sooking and im defending people thats cute. Anyway game over well done the Crows, know doubt the form side right now.
Well you jumped in to have a crack when I asked ;)

Reality check for the Tigs today.

Not really to be honest with you. The manner of the defeat is disappointing but most of us expected to lose and expect to lose to the Dogs. We began the year at 34.00 for the flag and we will be delighted if we are top 8 at the end.

There is an urban myth that Richmond fans start thinking we will win the flag on the rare occasions we put back to back wins together. It is pure myth. We are in general a down to earth bunch well aware of the limitations both of our own team and the teams we have already beaten. Don't confuse hope and excitement with confident expectation.

If we are 6 and 3 after round 9 I will be happy enough. I would have bitten your hand off if offered that pre season.

Considering you're the only person mentioning it, it seems unlikely. People generally don't take singular posters on bigfooty as fact.
well no not just me the whole richmond board and others heard the incident on live tv. not good enough

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 - R6 - Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 4:10 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back