Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

WC fell away in the second half. To be fair, it's pretty hard coming off four days between matches and also having to travel from Perth to the Gold Coast.

Richmond look like the team to beat again, especially if the finals are played in Queensland.

Oh get your hand off it - it’s an extra 3 hours on a plane

Why do you think the VFL scheduled us for all night games?

Fingers crossed you guys sell your game to us and we play our finals at home so the VFL supporters can get to squeal like stuck pigs.
I knew there was #VICBIAS lurking there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soldo played really well, Nic Nat did some really unstoppable things at times but Soldo more than held his own.
I reckon big Ivan had the best footballer of all time covered tonight, around the ground and hit the scoreboard as well

Sure. And it's to your club's credit that your replacements were better than ours.

My point is injuries and umpires had no bearing on tonight. Two big clubs playing each other at a neutral venue, whoever was good enough wins.

Judging by the Tigers posters in here tonight, we are clearly their grand final.

Judging by the salt and sooking levels of the Eagles, we are their grand final.

I guess that chip on your shoulders on your board of the delusion that the Eagles are the best side of the last 3 years got shattered and you guys can't handle it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back