Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocked that we're favourites for this. Don't think we're ready, and we're fast running out of time to be ready.

I just dont want this to be the game where we play Richmond into form.

Please keep bombing the ball into your attacking 50 so that McGovern can take a record number of intercept marks. That would really help us out tonight.

We are last for frees for this season. That means we have got less free kicks than any other club.

Your players are copping multiple fines for staging for frees. Staging. Diving. That is dead set embarrasing. And to round things off your full forward seems to like biffing blokes every second week.

Open both eyes. This all sounds like a you problem buddy! :rolleyes: :D
And sometimes twice a week.

WC are in good nick and Richmond are just going okay, but we do that. The side who's stars show up will win. Martin, Darling, those types who can take hold of a game. Reckon Soldo is not to bad a match up with NicNat because he has a decent leap for a big unco ruckman. NN usually jumps all over us. And Nank is aggressive backup, so who's crumbers are best. We are missing Prestia, you Yoe. Kelly is in good touch though as is Cotchin.

Such a gentlemanly thread in comparison to the normal trash between Rich/WC posters. 7.10pm should see that come to an end for a good 12 months unless we meet come finals. Eatemalive.

We are last for frees for this season. That means we have got less free kicks than any other club.

Your players are copping multiple fines for staging for frees. Staging. Diving. That is dead set embarrasing. And to round things off your full forward seems to like biffing blokes every second week.

Open both eyes. This all sounds like a you problem buddy! :rolleyes: :D
You have received exactly as many frees as you've given away. Just because for once you're not being kissed on the dick doesn't mean you're getting a hard run. We have received 30 fewer frees (equal third-worst differential) and you'll never hear a Richmond fan complaining about the umps.

(That was a joke.)

WC are in good nick and Richmond are just going okay, but we do that. The side who's stars show up will win. Martin, Darling, those types who can take hold of a game. Reckon Soldo is not to bad a match up with NicNat because he has a decent leap for a big unco ruckman. NN usually jumps all over us. And Nank is aggressive backup, so who's crumbers are best. We are missing Prestia, you Yoe. Kelly is in good touch though as is Cotchin.

Such a gentlemanly thread in comparison to the normal trash between Rich/WC posters. 7.10pm should see that come to an end for a good 12 months unless we meet come finals. Eatemalive.
The stars will show up (don't forget we're missing Edwards too - that's the top-2 in the B&F from last year's flag). The bottom six might decide this. Ours are better. Richmond by 14.

is it expected to be slippery tonight or is it ok now queenslanders, think it will be around 15 to 16 degrees by kickoff

Compared to last weekend's games in QLD, it will be a touch more slippery given that sea breezes have returned. Should be around 16 degrees for kick off. Expect a bit of dew to develop during the game.

This idea that Richmond prefers slippery conditions is nonsense. Anyone who has been watching our games will have noticed how our slick handball game has been affected: instead of being away to the races, it's been fumble, turnover. Anyone who has watched us the last three years cannot deny our best footy has come in dry September weather. We might adjust to slippery better than a slow, top-heavy, kick-mark team like West Coast, but we'd prefer dry weather.

Eagles at $2.30 is over the odds. Market not taking form into account that's a good value bet for a game I think the Eagles should be favourites and more likely to win.

No cant agree with your thoughts their

It is like backing a top racehorse which has got a great record at Ascot - a pretty good record at Caulfield and Flemington - but a diabolical record at Doomben

Youd want top see it put in a decent run on that track - before you start knocking people over in the queue in a rush to get your money on at the $2.30 on offer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Eagles win this one. They are currently in better four quarter form than the Tigers. I think too that the Eagles, in my mind, are the current flag favourites. They just look so solid across the board.

Could this be the GF preview? I think so.

You have received exactly as many frees as you've given away. Just because for once you're not being kissed on the dick doesn't mean you're getting a hard run. We have received 30 fewer frees (equal third-worst differential) and you'll never hear a Richmond fan complaining about the umps.

(That was a joke.)

Game style has a bit to do with it also.

Same with ground ball gets. Eagles kick and mark, kick and mark. Their plan is to hold onto the ball and not kick to a contest until getting past half way.

Even our defenders mark more often than spoiling, another way to avoid giving frees away and getting them.

No cant agree with your thoughts their

It is like backing a top racehorse which has got a great record at Ascot - a pretty good record at Caulfield and Flemington - but a diabolical record at Doomben

Youd want top see it put in a decent run on that track - before you start knocking people over in the queue in a rush to get your money on at the $2.30 on offer
It's a two horse race, those odds rate the Eagles a 43% chance now, I just think they are a better chance than that, you've got to look at our recent performances vs theirs. I'd have it 60/40 their way.

We are no chance if we don't fix up our f50 entries. None.

In this case 'fixing' them could well be just get the ******* thing in there any way possible. Kick it along the ground if you have to. Just don't kick it long and high as we have been recently cos eagles back line will have a field day. We've been preventing entries well (although conceding too easily when it does go in) so if we can avoid playing into Gov and co's hands than were in the box seat I reckon.

Have a feeling we'll go in with 2 rucks in Nankervis who will be returning form injury to take NicNat on around the ground and Soldo to take the centre square bounces.

Should be a cracker.
be fascinating to see if hardwick tells them to kick worm burners all night unless theres a clear lead.

Eagles will probably win this by 6-8 goals; sometimes when Richmond lose, they lose badly. I hope West Coast doesn't make the grand final if it's in Perth. It's not that they don't deserve it or anything, or that it's fair they have to play every other year at the MCG, but it'd be a boring grand final because I'd eat my hat if it were a close game, let alone them losing it.
gf in perth

eagles finish top of ladder - everyone go boo except wc

#nek minnit hawthorn scrape into the 8 via magic

grandfinal day *suddenly a wild hawthorn appears

operation “piss on west coasts parade“ dusted off and reactivated

So who are the bottom six from both teams?

Eagles

Williams
Reid
Hutchings
Brander
Ah chee
Cole

Tigers????
Jesus. No second-gamer O'Neill or the cat Duggan or the child Rotham. That's a bottom nine!! You really will be relying on your stars.

Tigers
Dow
Aarts
Markov
Castagna
Short
Soldo

I'm getting more confident by the minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back