Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NINE HUNDRED more free kicks over the years lol. Wow ! You'd really think that would equate to better results and more flags hey.
Well it just goes to show that certain team's supporters infatuation with free kick counts (St Kilda/Freo, must be something to do with sharing the same coach...) are irrelevant.

I am so excited for this game. WC are the team I respect the most as a Richmond fan. I think either team can win if both teams are at their best. This could be a real arm wrestle. Neither team is at full strength and missing very important players so no injury excuses for the losing team.
I expect a final like pressure gauge. I would anticipate both teams have been waiting for this game and wanting to have statement win. Let’s go!!

For the last 11 months every bloody thread on the main board as turned into a giant Richmond v West Coast sh*t fight

Now there’s a game on and there’s an actual thread for it though? Nothing.

It’s not good enough, I am part of the problem and I apologise.

See below for an accurate representation of your comments;

dog fight.gif

If we win this game we'll finish top 4, simple as that. Lose and we'll need a near perfect hub period to finish in front of Richmond and St Kilda.

I started the week thinking we perhaps can mass rest players and then be fresh for the rest of the hub but the gain on offer if we win is huge.
A curve ball strategy would also be effective, something we are not expecting like resting NicNat and McGovern could really throw us.

Well it just goes to show that certain team's supporters infatuation with free kick counts (St Kilda/Freo, must be something to do with sharing the same coach...) are irrelevant.
That's actually a fair point. Lol

I am so excited for this game. WC are the team I respect the most as a Richmond fan. I think either team can win if both teams are at their best. This could be a real arm wrestle. Neither team is at full strength and missing very important players so no injury excuses for the losing team.
I expect a final like pressure gauge. I would anticipate both teams have been waiting for this game and wanting to have statement win. Let’s go!!
Same, I’m so excited for tonight but also the first game this year I’m genuinely nervous about, it means a alot in the context of the ladder and also how the Eag’s are going to handle hubbing this time around. I’ve also got 2 Richmond sisters who who are still stuck in the VFL mentality and hate ’interstate teams’. It makes for pretty interesting family banter...kinda glad we are locked in and I cant watch the game with them lol.
I hate losing to Richmond, tonight will be a blast.

For the last 11 months every bloody thread on the main board as turned into a giant Richmond v West Coast sh*t fight

Now there’s a game on and there’s an actual thread for it though? Nothing.

It’s not good enough, I am part of the problem and I apologise.
Wait till bouncedown, I’m sure normal transmission will resume.

Same, I’m so excited for tonight but also the first game this year I’m genuinely nervous about, it means a alot in the context of the ladder and also how the Eag’s are going to handle hubbing this time around. I’ve also got 2 Richmond sisters who who are still stuck in the VFL mentality and hate ’interstate teams’. It makes for pretty interesting family banter...kinda glad we are locked in and I cant watch the game with them lol.
I hate losing to Richmond, tonight will be a blast.

Well our household will be 100% with the Eagles.
Should be a ripping game of footy. I think you guys have a slight advantage with Richmond only getting a 5 day break after playing in Darwin.

Or maybe because its the two largest clubs in AFL history going head-to-head? No couldn't be.

I also tend to think that for the 3rd year in a row a lot of people have this as a potential Grand Final preview as well as both teams supporters being very active with their distaste of each other on the main board for the past 3 years. Also looking forward to Geelong vs Richmond in a couple of weeks time for the same reason (though I'll probably try and go to that one).

Should be a belter

Well our household will be 100% with the Eagles.
Should be a ripping game of footy. I think you guys have a slight advantage with Richmond only getting a 5 day break after playing in Darwin.
This is why I love you guys ❤️
Allen and Yeo out, and we didn’t hub well last time, its just so super even tonight. I just hope both teams play at their best, the vibe at both clubs is very good and the supporters bodies are ready!

Not sure how sapped the tigers will be from the dream time game also and was thinking about the effects on this game watching Dusty and a few of the boys in the freezer box last week.
Really? Dusty was in the icebox? Why did noone tell us of this?
Felt like that episode of the Simpsons came to life, just replacing Poochie with Dusty.
capture.JPG

I hope we send him back to his home planet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I love you guys ❤
Allen and Yeo out, and we didn’t hub well last time, its just so super even tonight. I just hope both teams play at their best, the vibe at both clubs is very good and the supporters bodies are ready!

Richmond aren't at their best at the moment imo, you West Coast I think will be better prepared for hub life this time around.
I'm think West Coast by about 15 points.

Really? Dusty was in the icebox? Why did noone tell us of this?
Felt like that episode of the Simpsons came to life, just replacing Poochie with Dusty.
View attachment 946229

I hope we send him back to his home planet.
Unreal reference. About 8 seasons of the Simpsons can cover every moment in life.

The Dusty gushing can become quite cringey at times though I do agree. Abbey would’ve melted through a glacier had she sat on it on Saturday night.

Pumped. Eagles would love a repeat performance from Jack Darling like in 2018, while the Tige's would love a repeat from Dusty's blinder last year. Both were epic season defining wins where the Eagles like right now were on a roll stringing together a sequence of wins and made a huge statement. Richmond last year earning top 4 in that come back game in the wet smashing WCE's top 2 chances and the top 4 gone a week later losing in a shock loss to Hawthorn.

Tonight is jizz worthy to the max.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 14 - Tigers v Eagles Thurs August 27th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Back