Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If north don’t fix their structure theyll Struggle. Need to hold a few numbers back for the release kicks. Force it out of bounds rather than easy eagle rebounds. Need to be man on man in this weather

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying Dean Margetts didn’t get banned from umpiring Eagles games over there (being the only umpire in afl history to ever had that ban applied to them) and his ongoing bias is all just an interstate conspiracy?

As I recall all WA umps were banned from umpiring our games, but I could be wrong.
If enough unhinged ppl think there is a conspiracy because Margetts performed the circumcision at Ben Cousin's son's bris or whatever nutty theory gets spouted next I am 100% for him not umpiring our games, would rather it.
I'm probably more passionate that supporters, board members, ex-players etc shouldnt be commentating on their own team and helping control MRP narratives etc but really it all belongs on the same pile of AFL incompetence.

Eagles and their fans are the Virat Kohli’s of the football world: expect every decision to go their way and incredulous when they don’t

Yeah like they're not there to support their own team and become the 23rd player. You should wish your own supporters would provide just as hostile an environment.
If you want to talk about one-eyed I suggest you steer clear of soccer, NFL and rugby and stick to tennis where you can applaud a good rally between both players even if your own player loses the point.

Last edited:
the umpiring has been pretty fair in this one, you can tell because the eagles' crowd boo every decision or situation where there could conceivably be a decision and it doesn't go their way
There has been some shockers both ways

Kennedys one at the start was a joke

The umpires falling for the North flopping is annoying though, especially the Ziebel ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Back