Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 13th 3:20pm EST (MCG) The Big Freeze is Back! 🥶

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Pies, remarkable win in the end. You guys are looking good.

Commiserations Melbourne. Looks like you guys need to regroup a bit and snap out of the funk you've been in. Hope the injuries aren't too bad.

Cannot be carrying guys like Viney and expect to repeat.

Agree. Has lost pace and skills are really poor. For someone like him who will retire at the end of the year they really need to make a call in the best interests of the club and get someone from the vfl in. Could cost them the flag this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s the biggest supporter there is of the pies. Never speaks badly of them

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know dude...I actually quite like him as a pundit (needs to rein in the Dermie style stream of consciousness stuff but...)

Was just being a smart arse about the fact that sometimes things just get stale and you need a change!!!

Working wonders for you campaigners atm!!!! Can't you be shit for one year whilst we're in the eight!?!?!?

I know dude...I actually quite like him as a pundit (needs to rein in the Dermie style stream of consciousness stuff but...)

Was just being a smart arse about the fact that sometimes things just get stale and you need a change!!!

Working wonders for you campaigners atm!!!! Can't you be shit for one year whilst we're in the eight!?!?!?

Oh I agree.

Buckley Eddie years was a massive example of poor management.

Glad they’ve both moved on ! Still love bucks. Eddie’s a peanut

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 13 - Pies v Demons Mon June 13th 3:20pm EST (MCG) The Big Freeze is Back! 🥶

Back