Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

54, not quite 69 n.melb
Sick Jim Carrey GIF

Guess you forgot Murphy was subbed off in the 1st qtr
Guess you forgot our key FB didn’t play?

Either way, not trying to tit for tat. The Pies were 100% deserving winners, never tried to dispute that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell that to the multitudes complaining about Rankine being pinged for running 24.2m
Because that rule is never applied consistently.

If it we're it'd be fine. Instead, umps seem to pick and choose when they want to pay it.

I wonder how long Hill's run on the wing was today, for instance?

omg, that's really embarrassing that you think contested footy is a hard ball. I'd delete that post if I was you.

How many times do we see Daicos squib contests. about 10 real bad viral-level squibs this year alone.
Yes, your feelings are more important than facts and stats. Have some dignity :tearsofjoy:

Because that rule is never applied consistently.

If it we're it'd be fine. Instead, umps seem to pick and choose when they want to pay it.

I wonder how long Hill's run on the wing was today, for instance?
People hate the wrong decision being paid, unless the it's the right decision, but it benefits Collingwood

Right

Let's circle back to the granny when they called 'advantage' to a lions player kicking over his head whilst being tackled instead of calling it back to the Brownlow medallist.

Pies always get the calls so I usually take 3-4 goals off their totals in terms of assessing performances.

Let's circle back to the granny when they called 'advantage' to a lions player kicking over his head whilst being tackled instead of calling it back to the Brownlow medallist.

Pies always get the calls so I usually take 3-4 goals off their totals in terms of assessing performances.
They shouldn't have been playing in the GF to begin with, GWS were stiffed by the umps in the prelim also.

Back