Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that prevented the kangaroos win, in order:
1- umpiring. Pretty clearly.
2- Tom Powell doing the dumbest thing I've seen from a player since the Jake Lever "I'm spinning around" moment. Picking up a ball and not giving the ball back. 50m and goal. Dumb as. Almost delistable bad.
3- Zurhaar handball. He had Curtis Taylor wide open instead he handballed it to the disadvantage of another team mate.
4- Zac Fisher kick-in. He needed to take the game on as North needed another goal. Instead he hesitates like an absolute flog and then misses a 40m target. He could get dropped for Mckercher on that effort alone.

Number 3 is not as bad as it sounds 😉

because you can't even deny anything. You can't deny the father sons, you can't deny the nga gifts, you can't deny the umpires, you can't deny that Daicos is soft so you just say 'oh so salty' lol
Its not our fault your spuds cant breed properly. Viney, LOL, Wowoedin, LOL

I don't hate Collingwood. I hate the afl and their system.
you seem very upset. Why dont you pop on your Covid Cup DVD, that will cheer you up - you know, that game no one gives a toss about.

By the way, how have you gone since then? Straight sets, back to back. At least you wont have to worry about that this year.

I was in the dunnies at the G after the Adelaide game. Pies legend next to me let’s rip with “f*ck I love breaking hearts”. I’m starting to lean to his point of view.

The overreaction to the umpiring in here is magnificent. Yes we focus on the decisions late. But what about, say, xerri’s 2 goals in the 2nd quarter that were clearly from umpiring errors? His dive over the fence might generously be attributed to him being off balance, but that was not a free kick. And then the goal that came from the Maynard dump tackle free, the ball was a metre out of bounds when hooked back in by the north player immediately before the free and was not called. 2 gifted goals just as the pies were working their way back into it. Best team over 4 quarters of football won the day, pure and simple.

Don't push someone in the back, simples.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an absolute shambles by the umpire
The umpire equivalent of dropping a sitter because you can feel the contact coming.
Yes, North should not have given up a 9 goal lead but that's not excuse for that non call.
Both players were over the mark by quite a bit. Possibly they thought it was play on initially?

Tbh if the North player didn't play on and complained more they may have had a more of a chance but that's still shocking

Umpire shouldn't be umpiring again this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Back