Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - Tigers v Hawks Sat June 15th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

These are the leaders of yesteryear and are kind of wallowing in the mid to nether regions
of the comp. This often produces the best games...
Hawks to whip them Tigers into giggling eegits...the joke?....yellowf and Black...
What’s a yellowf?

Nankervis and Taranto are both tough warriors, and Bolton is a match-winner, but the rest of the unit doesn't inspire much confidence.

We really should be working that Tigers midfield over, especially with Meek back.

It will be interesting to see how much midfield time Yze gives Bolton.

If we can somehow shut down Bolton, Baker and Rioli then we should be winning the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true that the AFL are going to celebrate Dustin Martin's 300th game by letting him get a free kick?

This game isn’t played in 1965 though. In the modern era, it’s Richmond that’s last and it’s not even close.

I’m going with Hawthorn by 10 free kicks
As much as I've enjoyed the Hawks being the hardest done by the umpires over the last 20 years, I must concede that Richmond has over taken us as of this year both in terms of % of opposition frees and free kick differential. Congrats ... i guess?

Ive run the numbers and here are the stats.

1718404530153.png

As much as I've enjoyed the Hawks being the hardest done by the umpires over the last 20 years, I must concede that Richmond has over taken us as of this year both in terms of % of opposition frees and free kick differential. Congrats ... i guess?

Ive run the numbers and here are the stats.

View attachment 2019911

Lol -122 in 2018, how is that even possible. -60 usually gets you 18th on the free kick dif I think.

Just like last season when we got up for Cotch’s 300th against the saints I’m expecting similar for dusty today. A privilege to be there to cheer on the greatest tiger and best big game player the game has ever seen.

Lynch kicked 8 last time he played the Hawks. That coupled with Dustin 300 and a big crowd.. will be one of the great upsets of history of the Hawks win

Back