Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Blues v Cats Fri June 21st 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires got it right.

Cameron didn’t run off the line in the way players do to gain extra meters (why would he, he had the journey comfortably).

Was A natural arc.

Commentators are ducking idiots

I agree with you except the umpires didn't say that they held they arm up and said play on.

I'd be happy if that arc was allowed , but they don't allow it

Prior to 2021 I'm pretty sure you had to kick over the man on the mark. You weren't even allowed to deviate to allow for your natural arc.
Lance Franklin sound familiar?
His entire career he was allowed to run around.

I'd never write the Cats off because I've never seen a team come back from the dead like the Cats can....well, except for us of course! But, they look a long way off a top 4 side right now and maybe, just maybe this is the sunset game that signals a mini-rebuld for the club. Their mids just can't go with the top tier mids in the comp right now.
They might have the same umpire assistance as your mob did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton as usual melting the big footy servers! Never does a team have more gameday replies and we have the footy world and haters at our mercy! 🤣🤪

I'd never write the Cats off because I've never seen a team come back from the dead like the Cats can....well, except for us of course! But, they look a long way off a top 4 side right now and maybe, just maybe this is the sunset game that signals a mini-rebuld for the club. Their mids just can't go with the top tier mids in the comp right now.

They’re not Brisbane or Collingwood.
They look like they didn’t quite turn up to play. That old 5% off your game mentality.
Not sure if you can fix that at half time.

Back