Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 15 - Blues v Cats Fri June 21st 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How is this happening? Blues most overrated team in the league getting lucky against rotten opposition? One thing for sure it’s going to be so sweet seeing the Blues get dismantled in the finals.

Geelong have been so pathetic. Supporters going on like they're contenders when the team has been dishing up manure for the last 2 months. Get a grip.
Show me one supporter who said that? You’ll definitely get a grip when you win a final

Also, Cameron is really stinking the place out with some awful form this year. He looks miles off it. Perhaps he should go full time on media because he’s clearly lost the drive to be a top athlete and performer week in week out.

You reckon we are this bad? Weren’t great at the start of the year but we had lots of moments where we were slick and made great decisions. Confidence shouldn’t be overlooked - its huge in sport. I haven’t seen us as top 4 this year, but we are in next mix still.
well I didn't think Geelong were a top 4 team. I agree regarding confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Bailey Smith want to carry and entire midfield next year?

Is Chris Scott okay?

3 certainties in life
Death taxes and a Curnow
Free kick
Once again the myth that keeps on giving.

Check the official stats and people on here think Charlie gets 5 frees a game. He has this forum and drunken fat arm chair experts just continue to cry cause Charlie does not play for their own team!

Did I hear that correctly, Travis Varcoe for Cats Hall of Fame?

Once again the myth that keeps on giving.

Check the official stats and people on here think Charlie gets 5 frees a game. He has this forum and drunken fat arm chair experts just continue to cry cause Charlie does not play for their own team!
2017 .2019 2020
Sweet chism

Back