Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Saints v Port Sun June 30th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Call me disloyal, but I'm thrilled we lost that, usually when we play like the drizzling shits we somehow extract a win out of it and that keeps the hounds at bay.

I hope a mountain of pressure comes on Lyon and the board is forced to turf his ass, how a supposedly professional side can play like that under a roof in perfect conditions YET AGAIN is baffling

Koch will give Kenny another 13 season contract after that one.
Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

Call me disloyal, but I'm thrilled we lost that, usually when we play like the drizzling shits we somehow extract a win out of it and that keeps the hounds at bay.

I hope a mountain of pressure comes on Lyon and the board is forced to turf his ass, how a supposedly professional side can play like that under a roof in perfect conditions YET AGAIN is baffling
For that to happen your Prez would have to walk after appointing him with supreme confidence less than 2 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me a break with the tears. Guy couldn't get more media brownie points than he already has. Weak man that hasn't got the stones to coach at the top level since Phil Walsh died.

The headline for that game. Was players love ken.

And the power supporters have disgracefully brought their coach to tears/emotional.

His desperate plea that he wants the job

Back