Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And a throw away comment about a WCE player being a big boofhead is a valid thing to care about? 😆 imagine some random Hawks supporter taking exception to that.

Anyway, according to some here every dig and attack or opinion is just banter, no need to take anything seriously or care. 👍🏼
haha you make a good point.
I just get sick of the negative shit when there's a great (well it was earlier) game of footy going on

Man you know West Coast fans are rattled and sensitive when they're calling for umpires to get shot and to snipe and injure our players over on their board.

They clearly care more about the derby than us, to us it's another game, just another 4 points, to them it means more apparently.
Your blokes came to play dirty from the first bounce. Happy for our guys to snipe yours in retaliation

Man you know West Coast fans are rattled and sensitive when they're calling for umpires to get shot and to snipe and injure our players over on their board.

They clearly care more about the derby than us, to us it's another game, just another 4 points, to them it means more apparently.
your mob were begging for someone to break Reid's legs.

Our last #9 had posters on your board begging for him to do a 3rd knee.

Don't try to take any moral highground.

Reid is the eagles best mid - maybe Yeo today too. And he is young and reactive to the treatment he is getting. Of course he’s gonna cop a bit from us. He’d cop it from anyone.

I like the way he goes about it (mostly). He’s obviously a very good player already and probably will be for seasons to come.

Any young mid who is either one of the best for their team or is reactive to a bit of treatment is gonna cop it from the opposition.

Your blokes came to play dirty from the first bounce. Happy for our guys to snipe yours in retaliation
Mate I'm sure in your head it seemed like that, that's okay. Channel that anger and bitterness into something healthy though, it's not a good look for you right now.

Bloke probably woke up today and realised he has made a bunch of terrible choices in life, like his choice of club and is bitter as a reresult.
Not doing too bad if choosing Freo as your club is classed a terrible choice in your life. We live with an eternal hope 😆 Some people haven't seen their team win a final in their lifetime.

your mob were begging for someone to break Reid's legs.

Our last #9 had posters on your board begging for him to do a 3rd knee.

Don't try to take any moral highground.
I'm sure those arguments happened in your head but there's no reality where any of that happened.

Hope you can figure out your anger though pal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cry about it mate. Your blokes have targeted our kids all night. Absolute cowards
My friend it sounds like you're the only one crying, a lot of anger in you.

Think your young kids definitely need to work on their anger too, seem to be very mentally fragile out there.

My friend it sounds like you're the only one crying, a lot of anger in you.

Think your young kids definitely need to work on their anger too, seem to be very mentally fragile out there.
Dude our season was over well before tonight, I could care less. Glad we showed some heart and revealed the true colours of the bunch of flogs you support. Will be good to see you crash out of finals

Dude our season was over well before tonight, I could care less. Glad we showed some heart and revealed the true colours of the bunch of flogs you support. Will be good to see you crash out of finals
Sad to see you're dealing with that chip on your shoulder so poorly, if I had to support West Coast I'd be bitter too.

Hope you can find some happiness soon, all that hatred isn't healthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 20 - Freo v Eagles Sat July 27th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Back