Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Bombers v Suns Sat Aug 10th 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

• Bombers by a lot

• Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

After the goal went through to win the game a number of items were thrown at the Gold Coast players when they formed to celebrate the victory. Let’s just say the Essendon members should be ashamed of themselves and the AFL should investigate. Bunch of pricks!!
They should have to face serious consequences from that. Stop them from ever being able to see Essendon win a final for 20 years. There, punishment received.

Anyone got footage of classy bombers fans throwing water bottles and stuff at the SUNS. ?
Maybe they got their water bottle and scarf mixed up

How good does it feel! Stealing games is by far the best way to win. Giving the opposition a dozen chances to seal the game and letting them blow it for themselves then creating one solitary chance and robbing them blind is ecstasy. Inject it straight into my eyeballs!

Let us hope this is a result that can reignite the side and for once we can end the season positively with a decent run of performances. There is so much to work on though, the forward connection and finishing is slowly tearing my brain to shreds and the last quarter nerves feel like you’re watching the same 2 minute passage of play on a loop. But soak in the glory for now they can’t all be 40-point drubbings.
https://eyesonthesuns.wordpress.com...ns-review-highway-robbery-never-felt-so-good/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How funny was King shoving his own teammate in the chest seconds before the match winning play

Pipe down King, you’re the 3rd tall now - it’s Mac time baby!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the twin towers of Mac and Jed (with a cameo from the oversized Gunston that can’t kick)

Even at our worst, Richmond never went 20 years without winning a final.

15 years tops....which is pretty bad for the time....

And then we won 3 flags. Essendon still have all their work in front of them. And they have just topped up for a tilt so will probably need to rebuild again.

They are like a super version of Richmond at our worst.

It's ****ing grim stuff.

No Essendon supporter has ever messaged a mate or a loved one on a 'smart phone' shortly after a finals win, celebrating the win.

Nor have they posted on twitter or what was known as 'Facebook' shortly after win.

The technology didn't exist at the time.

Let that sink in.

Yeah we have

We just pretended to support someone else

I may be talking out of my pocket here as (foolishly) I had him in my supercoach team, but Nik Cox's concussion seemed a bit odd. On replay didn't really look like he took a knock

go read our forums player page on him.

will tell you all you need to know.

gotta admire Sarah Jones' professionalism with the ground interviews... she must be burning inside as a bombers fan
It says a lot about modern commentary when "be neutral and don't let your bias be obvious" - which you'd think would be the most elementary starting point for a professional commentator - is seen as something to be singled out for admiration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Bombers v Suns Sat Aug 10th 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Back