Votes: 67 58.3%
  • West Coast

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we wont be carlton enjoy a couple more decades in the bottom four mate whilst we enjoy playing good footy

Look. There are promising signs. Carlton are over the hump of their 40year rebuild.

Nah lol. You seem to be as you keep repeating it.
You must be salty youve won 1 flag in the same time we've won 3 and played in multiple finals.

Not our fault you've perenially been ninth-mond

Get over it.
Wow...did you get out the wrong side of bed? Or is it dockers belting the blues getting you down.
You keep denying it and went into meltdown second post then imploded on your third.
You talk like i’m Richmond, how nice of you. What a team and you keep reading yesterday’s chip wrappers.
A lay down is in order for you I think.

you know the magnificent seven right? all top quality state players...the cream of the crop. they didn't have to pick the seven as they were gifted them. was kemp part of that group? its gets a little hazy now.
and I aint complaining. but will say it was more or less a state team.
they also got Wilson back from richmond, glendinning and annear?
Kemp was draft pick somewhere near 102 and heady was just before him. Glendinning was near finished, Annear was an average footballer who Collingwood didn't really rate and Wilson the same for Richmond, Plus we had to play with a very reduced list number but sure, if it makes you feel good then go for it. Oh and by the way, how many finals would you guys have won if you had to travel across the country every second game plus every final.

A decently gripping contest, ultimately satisfied with the 15pt loss and keeping the victors goalless for two quarters. Was yelling at the tv with swans fans throughout, never got dull. The streak was bound to snap sooner than later, so might as well be a to-script loss at the SCG. The entire game followed the perennial SCG script, something Eagles fans know all too well.

We dearly missed Darling's forward target. Cripps, Ryan, LeCras and Rioli all disappointing or wasteful.

Typically, the likes of Yeo, McGovern, Hurn and Kennedy tried to lift, but the task was never going to drag out a win. Thought Nelson tried. Lycett seemed to drop a few that he should have taken (recurring theme).

McCartin is quickly becoming a revelation for the Swans. Will have a long career. Not missing Sam Reid at the moment. Was also rapt for Grundy and Allir Allir, some of the best afield, absorbing and rebounding at critical moments.
I thought a lot of our players were down today but I did expect the loss to Sydney who are a very good team. It was disappointing that a few of their goals came from acting and soft free kicks but regardless, their defence was great. Even if those kicks weren't there, they deserved to win on general play. With three first year players in our forward line plus Darling missing, it was always going to be a big ask. In the end, the margin was flattering.

Kemp was draft pick somewhere near 102 and heady was just before him. Glendinning was near finished, Annear was an average footballer who Collingwood didn't really rate and Wilson the same for Richmond, Plus we had to play with a very reduced list number but sure, if it makes you feel good then go for it. Oh and by the way, how many finals would you guys have won if you had to travel across the country every second game plus every final.
What the actual **** are you people on?
So salty.
Not rating Wilson and how important he was for the eagles speaks volumes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ugh at the "Jetta/Sinclair Cup" on the AFL site's Rnd13 Lessons at the moment.

Sinclair was clearly the better, more impactful player at the time of trade (Jetta had like 1 or 2 good games in his final season with the Swans), and we had a surplus of ruckmen so he deserved opportunities elsewhere. He has predictably taken his game to further heights at the Swans. Meanwhile, Jetta is arguably playing his best football in a couple years.

I think most Swans/Eagles observers would agree. Just leave them alone.

Really? ...... let’s wait and see, Ill send you the verdict by link you peanut!!

Hey ..... did you also see them beat the umpires and the GFC homeground advantage!!
Just because you were brought up being called a peanut doesn't mean you need to pass that onto a discussion forum.
Make your comment, agree or disagree & leave it at that.
Don't get into the personal insults.

Ugh at the "Jetta/Sinclair Cup" on the AFL site's Rnd13 Lessons at the moment.

Sinclair was clearly the better, more impactful player at the time of trade (Jetta had like 1 or 2 good games in his final season with the Swans), and we had a surplus of ruckmen so he deserved opportunities elsewhere. He has predictably taken his game to further heights at the Swans. Meanwhile, Jetta is arguably playing his best football in a couple years.

I think most Swans/Eagles observers would agree. Just leave them alone.
There were a lot of WC supporters who didn’t want the swap as Jetta was not playing well as you say. He is now playing better but as the article says, he can still be frustrating as sometimes the effort just isn’t there

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 13: Sydney v West Coast Friday 7:50pm AEST @SCG

Back