Game Day AFL Round 19 - Matchday Discussion Richmond@Collingwood (MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si
I assume Crisp will play permanent midfield instead, with De Goey getting a bit more time in there as well.

I agree with this weather that Wills would be the more logical answer.
size wise that would be a huge midfield!! With Pendlebury, Sidebottom and Treloar as the outside run!!

Why would we play Wills. He is s**t.

But honestly... our hopes... dwindling now. Was confident AF an hour ago.

Probably because he is a big body and like for like selection given we are now down two hard bodied players. He lacks significant polish but would throw his weight around in wet conditions. Coaching staff are petrified of the Richmond transition

The club letting Adams push too hard for a 3 week early return comes back to bite them incredibly hard.

Massive massive error
A double massive no less, doesn't matter Kap, this year is gone with or without him, we're actually in worse shape than last year with availability

So s**t that it is come to this, but I'll back our skeleton crew to do some damage against this mob.
And we thought that WCE game was backs against the wall... boy oh boy, strap yourselves in.
Tonight's team has no expectations, and that may be the only chance we've got.

Eagles were not good that game, no matter how brave our win was. That was a weak effort and not one we could expect often. The tigers are itching for revenge and will not dare put up a WC effort tonight.

The other thing here is that Mayne is still under a cloud. Perhaps there will be 2 changes, with Crocker in for Mayne and Wills for Adams.
Sure 15 out or 16 out, doesn't really matter after the first dozen

The other thing here is that Mayne is still under a cloud. Perhaps there will be 2 changes, with Crocker in for Mayne and Wills for Adams.
He's not really under a cloud beyond the fact he was a test on Wednesday. No other emergency has been pulled. It's Cleary demonstrating he gets paid by the word by writing about Mayne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we stop sooking about injuries.........we sound like Richmond supporters.

If we’re good enough we win.......simple.

Crisp in the centre...........I would even give Thomas more minutes there.

I think it's time to part ways with Bucks. He is the right man for the job, but he is cursed, and we just need to rid ourselves of it.

I agree on the cursed bit. Been saying it for years, his playing career was cursed.
Unfortunately so is his coaching career.
I wish he could be a premiership coach, I really do, sometimes things don’t happen.
It’s a shame. I hope I’m wrong but if no flag in 2019 or 2020 then it’s time to depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back