Game Day AFL Round 19 - Matchday Discussion Richmond@Collingwood (MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed a miracle against them in the prelim and we humiliated them so we only need a quarter of that and we win.
Boy I'd kill for that team back, think we are more hamstrung this time

We had a full team. The previous few occasions we were undermanned and they threw us aside.

It was still a team with a lot of outs that jelled and Richmond were more fearsome then than they are now. If we can go over and knock off West Coast we can beat Richmond at the G. We can beat anyone on our night.

We are f....d dont kid yourself. Impossible to cover Moore Langdon Adams Stephenson etc plus I have no doubt players are playing under injury clouds

Taylor Adams has become yet another injury prone player. We can add him to our list of yearly improbables and unliklies. As for Crocker in ... I just changed my footy tip from Collingwood to Richmond on the strength of the late omission and inclusion.
Yep Adams is my fav player but unfortunately he too is constantly injured.
The only positive is that many of his injuries have been contact injuries so maybe more about bad luck than being injury prone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This list is cursed, the unavailable players is now officially ridiculous
I keep waitin geach year for it to get better but it's going in the other direction

Unavailable:
Moore Adams Aish Sier Greenwood Noble Stephenson Beams Wells Reid Langdon Dunn Tohill Murphy Kelly Murray

And you'd think Broomhead (who is available) is done because of that broken leg as well

Tonight will be compelling viewing in the coaches box. If Bucks doesn’t change anything and persists with the usual game plan we will lose by 10 goals and it will show he is a one trick pony.
Can he pull a Terry Wallace circa 2000 v Essendon and try something bold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back