Game Day AFL Round 2 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Richmond(MCG – 7:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised by the selection s

Little disappointed by browns omition , back pocket was worth a try against this mob

Wanta see better forward entries to mason some variety and use of his strengths
Better see genuine run from the back not just crispy
Less ball butchering and more composure

Checkers to prove me wrong
Thomas to deliver

Another Solid performance from mayney who cut Rohan right out of the game after first quarter

Think there's a few blokes tonight getting a run on previous history

I hope it's not a flash in the pan

Pies by 19 points

I think too many are not paying Taytay enough respect here.

He plays a truly vital role in and under for our club in much the same way that Luke Ball did.

Without him we lose that terrier hardness at the ball in dispute at the bottom of the packs - and it showed plainly when others had to do some heavy lifting that they weren't up to his standard.

Get back soon Taytay you are missed mate.

Saganaki?

Love it.

Useless Thursday fact...…….Aldi's number one selling product worldwide (two pack restriction per customer in England) is Halloumi Fries.

Believe it or not.

1553747024502.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Who would have thought that being an old fan of British comedy would help me to understand the internet better than these young punks who grew up with it.
;)

Useless Thursday fact...…….Aldi's number one selling product worldwide (two pack restriction per customer in England) is Halloumi Fries.

Believe it or not.

View attachment 643316

People can't cut a slab of halloumi into fries for themselves?

Hello Collingwood faithful, think it is a real 50/50 game and just hoping the Tiges get up.
Main reason I am visiting your board is that I have been following Richmond since 1967 and footy is always better when The Pies and The Tiges are both up and about, even better when Carlton and Essendon are both shit.
Will be a great atmosphere and as someone mentioned earlier, hopefully a peaceful and good humoured one.

Hello Collingwood faithful, think it is a real 50/50 game and just hoping the Tiges get up.
Main reason I am visiting your board is that I have been following Richmond since 1967 and footy is always better when The Pies and The Tiges are both up and about, even better when Carlton and Essendon are both shit.
Will be a great atmosphere and as someone mentioned earlier, hopefully a peaceful and good humoured one.
Yeah well we don't want to go down the A league track do we?

A league is state league soccer and can get pretty violent with ethnic clashes in the stands.
Absolutely, think Collingwood and Richmond are made up with people from all races, religions and creeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back