Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For my fellow newsouthwelshmen homies:

Lavender Bay (Wendy Whiteleys garden and that’s about it)

Wareemba (supposedly exists between Abbotsford and Rodd pt)

Macdonaldtown (a train station is all that’s left)

Lilyvale (out the back of Helensburgh, this “suburb” is located down a single spooky private road, replete with sovereign citizen posters at the entry, populated by one hillbilly family)

Last edited:
Its a weird little spot that. Just seems tucked away from everywhere.

Yeah, so desperate not to be associated with grim Catholic working class Flemington (back in the day)

Yeah, so desperate not to be associated with grim Catholic working class Flemington (back in the day)
Am I the only one who opened this thread thinking there must have been some kind of new development, just to find that there was some kind of weird street name conference going on? Not that I'm against it.

Am I the only one who opened this thread thinking there must have been some kind of new development, just to find that there was some kind of weird street name conference going on? Not that I'm against it.
Its a Clarkson thread. We have standards to keep.

Disappointed South Kensington station hasn’t been given a shout out by now.

It’s there.
Not sure why it exists.
Not really sure if trains do stop there or not.
But it’s there.

Fair call. Has Laburnum had a mention yet? I recently moved to Blackburn but I'm about 200 metres from Laburnum station. As far as I can tell Laburnum consists of 2 houses and an IGA.
It sounds like an obscure part of the human body.

For my fellow newsouthwelshmen homies:

Lavender Bay (Wendy Whiteleys garden and that’s about it)

Wareemba (supposedly exists between Abbotsford and Rodd pt)

Macdonaldtown (a train station is all that’s left)

Lilyvale (out the back of Helensburgh, this “suburb” is located down a single spooky private road, replete with sovereign citizen posters at the entry, populated by one hillbilly family)
How can you forget Kings Cross when it comes to Sydney? Not an actual suburb, it’s either Darlinghurst, Potts Point or Elizabeth Bay.

All roads lead to Rome Tiberius

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back