Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to see how he isn't.
Hawthorn is the defendant. They don’t have to call Clarkson if they don’t want, and he doesn’t have to do it if he doesn’t want.

Let’s just see.

We don’t even have Hawthorn’s defence.

I dunno about lol.

I was hoping that we would get something before the end of the year with some clear air in 25.

Instead this will drag now to the mid point of his contract if not beyond.

Hopefully they all comes to some form of settlement before it actually reaches court.

I hope and think it will be settled before court.

But I think mediation helped Clarko's state of mind immensely - he may even be looking forward to getting on the stand and dealing out a 20 goal thrashing of his own.

Hawthorn is the defendant. They don’t have to call Clarkson if they don’t want, and he doesn’t have to do it if he doesn’t want.

Let’s just see.

We don’t even have Hawthorn’s defence.

Yes, this will be key

Yes, this will be key
One of the problems for Hawthorn is all if their would-be witnesses have also been completely torched by the club via their internal review.

Clarkson and the others could easily refuse to help, then Hawthorn would need to consider a subpoena.

Unlikely, but possible.

One of the problems for Hawthorn is all if their would-be witnesses have also been completely torched by the club via their internal review.

This is their KEY problem. The people who can save are the people thrown under the bus first and hardest.

Clarkson and the others could easily refuse to help, then Hawthorn would need to consider a subpoena.

I think likely Clarko will be very keen to take the stand, whether that helps Hawthorn is another question. It may well help the current regime who are willing to absorb the bullets to get it all over and done with.

Unlikely, but possible.

This whole thing has taught us anything is possible.

This is their KEY problem. The people who can save are the people thrown under the bus first and hardest.

I think likely Clarko will be very keen to take the stand, whether that helps Hawthorn is another question. It may well help the current regime who are willing to absorb the bullets to get it all over and done with.

Back on the defence, it is possible Hawthorn will admit to several allegations, but will reject those events are racist. Eg the Humphrey stuff. I am not sure there is utility in Clarkson giving evidence on this point.

Certainly hasn’t effected hawks season on field. Fkrs!!!

I dunno about lol.

I was hoping that we would get something before the end of the year with some clear air in 25.

Hopefully they all comes to some form of settlement before it actually reaches court.
I try not to post too much here because I doubt someone flying my flag is too welcome.

But this is actually quick for a court case involving disputed facts to get to trial.

I try not to post too much here because I doubt someone flying my flag is too welcome.

But this is actually quick for a court case involving disputed facts to get to trial.

Nah you're fine from what you've been posting so far.

What if we told Cyril Rioli we would take him as a
cat b for next season . He would be getting paid .
Probably get a game.

LMac can organise some outings with the WAGS for Mrs Rioli.

So he could sue us for racism as well?

Ever wondered we so publically gave Thomas so much chance and support?

We gave him enough tools so he dug his own grave...and buried himself.

When drafting players, family background and upbringing are very important today. The safe bet is always to go after those from good middle class nucleus families who are highly intelligent people in their own right with footballing talents a bonus.

Sheezal is very much in the judd ball type as the latter 2 got high 90s in their ATAR score and would be highly successful professionals in whatever professions they work in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though the account doesn't exist, are you able to see any public history to that account?

Hey giantroo you can Wayback Machine or similar Twitter accounts?

Lawyers will have screenshotted/downloaded everything anyway

I dunno about lol.

Yeah it would be great to have this matter resolved sooner but if it's 2026 when we finally get clear air, that aligns with Clarko and Vodd's initial expectation of how long they realistically expected they would need to turn this team into a truly competitive unit. When we smash the door down on the top 8 in 2026, externally, people will say it's because the Hawthorn racism saga is over, but internally, it will be running to schedule.

Hey giantroo you can Wayback Machine or similar Twitter accounts?

Lawyers will have screenshotted/downloaded everything anyway
Probably a lot of stuff on the main board threads if anyone can be bothered wading back through that cesspit.

Probably a lot of stuff on the main board threads if anyone can be bothered wading back through that cesspit.
Aquatic Animals Creatures GIF by Team Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back