Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh. I read Caro’s article yesterday morning. While I’d prefer not to be reading this type of thing right now, it’s certainly not an article that’s difficult to just let slip through to the keeper. Sonja won’t be losing any sleep over it.
Simple mudracking. Only a fool would credit it for anything else. Fwiw. I dont read caro articles.

Unless I am totally misinterpreting your post, it is well known her hatred of us dates but many decades and yes I have in the past alluded to how much she gets off watching us fail.

But gee mate that is next level.

And this is a family site

Whoa… no, I meant she sprays a bit when she talks. That’s all i meant. Jeeezarse

Don’t we usually get a bit of coverage of the bye, what are we doing, what’s the plan? are we doing a reset mid season or time away as a team?

Where are the club leaders sticking up for Clarko? Someone needs to stick their head above the parapet and tell those in the media with a clear vendetta to go and get ****ed. Would an Eddie McGuire or Jeff Kennett (ironic, I know) take this crap from Caro etc? Stare these pricks down and put them in their place.
McGuire has some substance, even though a lot of it is self-serving. Kennett, it's interesting you mentioned a parapet, because if Kennett was standing in front of one, at a height....

Whilst were at milestones with the NMFC.

Clarkson: 3-21 (14.2% Win Rate)
Noble: 5-32 (15.6% Win Rate)

He's officially dipped below Noble's record at North Melbourne the last few weeks.

We can and are allowed to question the ability of our coach and the people who run our club? No?

There are plenty of externals and internal factors but **** me haha

Clarko in the presser again stated we are sticking with the proper build and wont be tempted to panic and bring in a heap of older players.
It's why you appoint Clarkson as coach and not faceless internet nobodies.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found it hard getting a read on his emotions during that presser tbh.

I couldn't detect a great deal of jubilation or even relief.

Kinda reaffirmed my thoughts that the w/l margin must be fairly low down his priority list, and he even alluded to as much.

It makes me wonder what a good day at the office even looks like for Clarko in 2024.

Found it hard getting a read on his emotions during that presser tbh.

I couldn't detect a great deal of jubilation or even relief.

Kinda reaffirmed my thoughts that the w/l margin must be fairly low down his priority list, and he even alluded to as much.

It makes me wonder what a good day at the office even looks like for Clarko in 2024.
Remember what happened last time he celebrated on the sidelines? Media are a bunch of campaigners. It's just one game. He's here to win premierships. In public he'll need to keep it in perspective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back