Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

11.34 - "Nick's been to zero at the footy club, and the only time he came was for free physio..."

Good on you 🐁. Don't let them pile on. I love the 🐁
Ratts lol shove that up you Nick. Perhaps Brett could show Nick his Premiership medal and let him touch it.

11.34 - "Nick's been to zero at the footy club, and the only time he came was for free physio..."

Good on you 🐁. Don't let them pile on. I love the 🐁

F***ing legendary

Only came for free physio

Honestly the more you hear about Nick Riewoldt the less you like the bloke. Pretty scummy.

The meltdown on here is ridiculous. I get the last few months have been royally f***** to put it kindly, however some of you turning on Clarko because of that is ridiculous and to put it plainly, it’s insensitive.

When he stepped down we can all remember how obvious it was that he wasn’t doing well at all. It’s barely been 3 months and he’s already reintegrating. It can take a lifetime to over come mental health issues, so what more could you possibly ask for.

I commend him for having the balls to stand up and say “I’m not okay” in an environment where the media will go for the kill if you let them.

He’s our coach, he’s one of us. I will back him to the hills.

Some of you need to have a good hard look at yourselves.
Great post brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great post brother.
Just find it absolutely bizarre that some have started smashing a bloke that could have literally chose any available coaching job in the league and he chose us when we were on our knees.

All of a sudden he owes us etc. etc. What a joke honestly.

Few things get me riled up. I’m the first to slam a poor performance or call a spade a spade, but when a very public example of mental instability is involved, it’s completely ignorant to even try to understand it. Anyone who watched that presser a week or so before Clarko stepped away, would have been able to clearly see that it wasn’t an example of a bloke trying to drag the club through the mud. He was a complete shell of himself.

Anyway end of rant, he’s back and I hope he’s full of enthusiasm but most importantly I hope he’s sound of both body and mind.

Been very quiet on the Clarko front lately. It also didn't seem like he was there for Jack's announcement this week. Hope I'm mistaken. Any updates of interest? Otherwise feels a bit ominous, though that could just be me preparing for disappointment yet again!

Been very quiet on the Clarko front lately. It also didn't seem like he was there for Jack's announcement this week. Hope I'm mistaken. Any updates of interest? Otherwise feels a bit ominous, though that could just be me preparing for disappointment yet again!
I’d assume he is doing exactly what everyone said he would do, not tread on Ratts’ toes and let him be the senior coach until after todays game.

Maybe, maybe not.

Clarko might have wanted to keep a low profile as it was Jacks day, imagine the media scrum for Clarko or the posting of video of Clarko sitting there.

I’m sure he was around the place but just not in the limelight..

I could be wrong, maybe he has taken the Cold Coast Suns job 🤪

Maybe, maybe not.

Clarko might have wanted to keep a low profile as it was Jacks day, imagine the media scrum for Clarko or the posting of video of Clarko sitting there.

I’m sure he was around the place but just not in the limelight..

I could be wrong, maybe he has taken the Cold Coast Suns job 🤪
Wouldn't be the most bizarre thing that's happened to us in the last 5 years that's for sure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back