Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to relay what Tony said?
Shaw: Cya Later, Gone, Dusted, Cya. No individual is bigger than the club and the high moral ground he has taken on a number of issues - I tell you what, loyalty isn't one of them. 24 hours after the story comes out he is having lunch with Paul Roos, give me a break & isn't that the club that they had Rolf Harris little thing during the week? so it's a poster or it's Rolf Harris? which - yeah - cya bye.

I'll back you in on that, but it just raises more questions! Why is Gary Pert allowing that? That needs to go through Hine as the list manager...

The CEO has no business in football department matters as a personal long time friend of Roos it just makes it worse...

Huh? That a bizarre view.

I have always rated Roos highly. Serious good judge of a footballer and how they will improve is team. He has taken troublemaker recycled players and built a club culture that Sydney will be thankful for many years

I would question any trade for a Melbourne player Roos no longer wants

Huh? That a bizarre view.

How so? As CEO Pert's role is the head of administration nothing to do with football department matters it is about separation of powers.

In my workplace the CEO delegates to his managers in this instance that's Hine.

I LOVE PICK 8 + H FOR PICK 2, THEN WE CAN HOPEFULLY GET PETRACCA

I would also like a house full of sumpermodels, a 55 gallon drum of baby oil and a hottub. But there is more chance of that happening than either H getting us from pick 8 to 2, or us not needing to use pick 8 anyway for Moore.

I'd be very dissapointed in any Collingwood supporter that defended him after yesterday's events!

He's a contracted Collingwood footballer that was caught in public with the coach of an opponent, WTF?

SIDE BY SIDE that's our motto and Lumumba has openly flaunted it! If You wanna do that stuff, that's fine, but you keep it behind closed doors. I'd cop it if he were uncontracted to, but with a contract with us for 2015 that's not on.

There are a minority that shove the motto down our throats whenever a negative opinion is raised, but at the end of the day we all share a common goal in the betterment of the Collingwood football club.

Lumumba has gone outside of that with yesterday's meeting. I've gone from dissapointed if he stays to ropeable...

Lumumba's meeting with Roos was sanctioned by the Collingwood FC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just preempting the future: with only 14% currently saying we should keep him... I wonder in 6 months time, how many will be blaming Eddie and Bucks for him not being in our side?

If he starts playing well at another club the usual suspects will blame Bucks. The fact of the matter is that the club and Lumumba have already agreed to part ways. There is no chance of him staying.

Read the rest of my posts I've covered that also about 4 times. I couldn't give a shit if it gives us something to talk about lol.

TBH I could not be bothered.

Hypothetically, if Melbourne get an extra pick for frawley. And we don't have to use pick 8 for Moore. I could see Melbourne agreeing to Harry and pick 9, in exchange for pick 3. They will end up still having pick 2, pick 9 and they get Harry. We get pick 3, can take the third best available.

Hypothetically, if Melbourne get an extra pick for frawley. And we don't have to use pick 8 for Moore. I could see Melbourne agreeing to Harry and pick 9, in exchange for pick 3. They will end up still having pick 2, pick 9 and they get Harry. We get pick 3, can take the third best available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back