Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish people would stop bring up Watts.
A. He's shit
b. We have no need for him in the position he plays
C. We have better players who already play his role.

We need.
A small forward.
2-3 more Midfielders.
A solid hard bodied full back.

Stop bringing up Jack Watts. Horrible weak vanilla player.
We don't need anymore average footballers at Collingwood.

Yeah nah

This is worthy of a new thread for mine.

Not my scene, that said couldn't give a rats and respect you all the same for your honesty and openness.

Good for you I say . :thumbsu::thumbsu:
No need for another thread. Harry needs to understand that he doesn't represent all, politicians do not represent all, but many like to take the higher stance (speak for all) which is always and for mine, just so ****ing annoying.

People who are affected by a take over stance usually go on with their own lives and really couldn't give two shits for the individual.

Bye Harry, Niel Mitchell will love to have you as a regular on 3aw.

Then let him go for nothing. I still wouldn't be surprised if he quits the game. Clement was about the same age. Let him go live his life the way he wants without AFL distracting him..
He would lose his pedastool if he were to retire mate, loves the spotlight

No need for another thread. Harry needs to understand that he doesn't represent all, politicians do not represent all, but many like to take the higher stance (speak for all) which is always and for mine, just so ******* annoying.

People who are affected by a take over stance usually go on with their own lives and really couldn't give two shits for the individual.

My suggestion of a new thread had little to do about Harry but more to do about gay footballers in general.

I would love for footballers who are gay to come out in a united front and I would support them like every other player on our list.

Couldn't agree more Re: higher stance (speak for all) which is always and for mine, just so ******* annoying.

Whilst a player shouldn't have to acknowledge their sexuality I would welcome, support and respect any player who came forth and announced it in public.

For mine it is well and truly time.:thumbsu::rainbow:

I'm sorry but you need to understand the importance of the comments and the impact it should have on you.

You need to be upset and demand the club act upon this kulcha now before it get's worse!

You must act now!

Oh, ok.

There is no right or wrong time for a player to come out publicly as being gay. But you have to remember that it is an individual human in the news/media/celebrity spotlight fully open to criticism whilst they continue their career.

And no-one should bear the right of being tattooed on their forehead with their sexuality. Not that you implied that, because you didn't.

Most AFL gay footballer's will have family and friends in the know. And that's how I am in the work place, family and friends know but work "mates" don't, well most don't.

31 pages, no way I am going to have time to sift through that. Not much of a clue what is going on here either really. Some 'socially' not pc graffiti got up H's nose I gather. Being a bit inclined that way myself (pc focused) and always up for a whinge aginst the powers that be I can relate. I gather the club didn't like that, which sounds a bit like H did not respond in what is considered the 'club' pc way. Hmmmm. Whatever about H, smells like something is fishy (and off) at the pies. Have I got it all wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

31 pages, no way I am going to have time to sift through that. Not much of a clue what is going on here either really. Some 'socially' not pc graffiti got up H's nose I gather. Being a bit inclined that way myself (pc focused) and always up for a whinge aginst the powers that be I can relate. I gather the club didn't like that, which sounds a bit like H did not respond in what is considered the 'club' pc way. Hmmmm. Whatever about H, smells like something is fishy (and off) at the pies. Have I got it all wrong?
If you don't know what's happened don't comment.
And yes, you're wrong. As is Harry in this instance.

Haha the only reason the call went to Pert (if it did) is because he and Roos are buddies.

In this case the boss is Hine because even if it's a potentially controversial or difficult situation it's a football department matter nothing to do with admin (you always follow the chain of command on these matters). Once the call is made by Hine it's run by Pert to keep him in the loop not the reverse.

Honestly who cares what Eddie thinks his job is to represent us and make sure the people in those departments (football, operations, high performance etc) are doing their jobs. His micro management is the one and only area he's ever struggled with in his presidency.

Agree to disagree.

Agree 36 but I was hoping he could expand on his comments in a mature manner.
From what I make of it, he was having a dig at Harry's habit of telling people what he assumes others are feeling. Or something like that. :drunk:

So I suppose the club should shut down "the Magpie Nest Housing Project" then?
It aims to make a genuine difference to the lives of people experiencing homelessness by providing long-term affordable accommodation and mentoring support.
Shit, we might as well trade Dane Swan for that matter, considering he's clearly supporting the project in this article
Suppose: Assume that something is the case on the basis of evidence or probability but without proof or certain knowledge.

There is still a chance that Lumumba will stay at the pies

Suppose: Assume that something is the case on the basis of evidence or probability but without proof or certain knowledge.
So that's not what you want?

Is there a chance he can go back to 2010 and find his form?

He's still 28 so I guess so. Buckley would have to start playing him in the backline again though instead of the wing.

We had to stop doing that because he was getting murdered one on one

Well no we have Williams and Langdon that can take more dangerous opponents than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back