Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watts can play as a third tall defender. He could play kinda a Maxwell role.
No. Keeffe Brown Frost Goldsack. Watts gives us nothing we already have.
Why address issues when we have bigger issues. Priorities need to come first.
I don't rate Watts at all anyway.

No. Keeffe Brown Frost Goldsack. Watts gives us nothing we already have.
Why address issues when we have bigger issues. Priorities need to come first.
I don't rate Watts at all anyway.

Watts is tall has speed and can kick, yeah I know allot players on our list are like that, sorry I forgot.

We have so many players like that, in fact there are so many that I don't know where to start from.

Can you make me a list?

Watts is tall has speed and can kick, yeah I know allot players on our list are like that, sorry I forgot.

We have so many players like that, in fact there are so many that I don't know where to start from.

Can you make me a list?
We've got 4 tall back men already and a 5th in development. Watts would make 6 and he's not in the best 3.
Small forward issues and midfield needs to be addressed. Watts can't play small forward or in the middle can he? Fail.

We've got 4 tall back men already and a 5th in development. Watts would make 6 and he's not in the best 3.
Small forward issues and midfield needs to be addressed. Watts can't play small forward or in the middle can he? Fail.

Yes, great list of Tall players that can kick and are fast. Small forward issues I agree with. Midfield, with Freeman and Broomhead coming through and Pendlebury, Beams, Swan, Sidebottom and Adams are all great players I think our midfield is better than most people will give credit for. We just got to get them all on the park.

Once a soft**** always a soft****.

You know, if we pass up on every one because they aren't very good at winning there own ball we are never going to have a good kick in our team.

He's still 28 so I guess so. Buckley would have to start playing him in the backline again though instead of the wing.

Mike, I respect you but H is not staying at the Pies. He is gonski. I defended him to the hilt last season but enough is enough. We cannot continue to support this guy. Quite simply we are better off without his rubbish.

I am all for players and clubs championing social causes, they should be applauded for it if anything. But it appears to be the case looking from the outside in that 'H' takes this all a little bit to far. From having on verbal argument with Bucks on the training track over a players nickname and telling the coach to 'F-off', having senior players cut him of during a speech to the playing group, cracking it after not being involved in a leadership meeting. And now this latest blowup over the Mardi Gras comment, (maybe someone should tell him the Mardi Gras is actually a big street party for everyone in Rio, with events also held in New Orleans). These are just the instances that the media have reported.

Sometimes it is best for all involved if we say thanks for th'e great times, you will be fondly remembered but we need to see other people. Trade 'H' and at least three parties can have a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike, I respect you but H is not staying at the Pies. He is gonski. I defended him to the hilt last season but enough is enough. We cannot continue to support this guy. Quite simply we are better off without his rubbish.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2014-09-05/mcguire-leaves-the-door-open

There is still a slight possibility that he could stay and I'm not going to rule that out yet, but I think he will most likely be gone. If the club thinks we're better off without his rubbish or Harry thinks his better off at a different club I'll respect that decision.

I really wish people would stop bring up Watts.
We need.
A small forward.
Jamie Elliott says hi
2-3 more Midfielders.
What, 35 of them isn't enough?
A solid hard bodied full back.
Maybe, we have Brown but probably need another as I think Keefe is more of a CHB and not sure if Frost will cut it.
Agree on Watts though, no friggin' way. Why would we want someone who is constantly maligned as being weak and crap?
I think if we can get Moore without using pick 8 or can nab another top-10 we go for Wright or Durdin or even McCartin if he's still up for grabs, Petracca is NOT what we need, and Hine is good enough to get more quality mids with our later picks.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2014-09-05/mcguire-leaves-the-door-open

There is still a slight possibility that he could stay and I'm not going to rule that out yet, but I think he will most likely be gone. If the club thinks we're better off without his rubbish or Harry thinks his better off at a different club I'll respect that decision.
I think once a player begins the shopping around process, the dye has been cast.
Same happened to Dawes. Bridges have been burnt, the horse has bolted, in this case.
The club is just going through the correct procedures with a contracted player.
He won't be at Collingwood next year. Now let's secure the best deal.

Jamie Elliott says hi

What, 35 of them isn't enough?

Maybe, we have Brown but probably need another as I think Keefe is more of a CHB and not sure if Frost will cut it.
Agree on Watts though, no friggin' way. Why would we want someone who is constantly maligned as being weak and crap?
I think if we can get Moore without using pick 8 or can nab another top-10 we go for Wright or Durdin or even McCartin if he's still up for grabs, Petracca is NOT what we need, and Hine is good enough to get more quality mids with our later picks.
I HATE posters that dont understand when people say we need a particular position filled and then they just pluck a name out off our list.
Dont you get it?? One small forward is not enough. Yes we have Jaime Elliott. Top 4 teams have more than one small forward.
Luke Bruest Cyril Rioli Brad Hill, Puopolo say HI..
Mickie Walters and Hayden Ballantyne HI..

:p:DArmstrong to be delisted or put on rookie list :):cool: Anyone seen harry at sydney airport yet?:D

:DJack watts says hi and thanks for the welcome to collingwood :)

I think once a player begins the shopping around process, the dye has been cast.
Same happened to Dawes. Bridges have been burnt, the horse has bolted, in this case.
The club is just going through the correct procedures with a contracted player.
He won't be at Collingwood next year. Now let's secure the best deal.

I suppose so, but would it lower Harry's value if there is no chance he is staying with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back