List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get suckered into thinking we have to participate early in this draft ..
At Pick 48 and 67 +we will find someone who either makes it or fails but the Wce juggernaut will just continue on its merry way into 2020 season..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im not worried about 2020 or 21 22 its being quality mids short after all the seniors citizens retire

RobertSON, StevenSON, bloody close.

Come on I am at work, it took me 30min just to complete that one post in between serving customers.
No time to double check shit here.

Ohh and um :oops::oops: embarrasmented

Not good enough.

You need to delete your account and fold as a minimum.

Thats a really odd play by Brisbane. They must be very, very keen on someone that they believe that Port Adelaide is likely to grab

Gould instantly springs to mind; big frame, defender, and an Adelaide boy.
Wonder how keen Port are on their father son. Cheeky Brisbane bid at 22 to keep them honest?

Stevenson will go to Bris you’d think, so the band aid will get ripped off pretty quick. Hopefully the trend of us poaching mids off them continues

Stevenson will go to Bris you’d think, so the band aid will get ripped off pretty quick. Hopefully the trend of us poaching mids off them continues

Would join a long list of luminaries such as Jack Redden, Elliot Yeo and the GOAT of them all - Bradd Dalziell.

Don’t think they’ll take him at 22. AFL site is saying Schoenberg to Bris and that Port are after Williams. Would be a strange move for Brisbane to make that trade if it was only for Deven. Not likely that Port would have taken him at 22.

Edit: Although towards the end of that article is does mention both Adelaide and Brisbane are keen on Deven and also mentions Adelaide were after Ports pick.. so maybe that’s what the trade was about.

Good thing we trade fair with them. But he’s going to cost a ton. He’s seems like a clubman wanting the best for his current team. So it’s going to take a Judd type deal. To seal the deal.

Don’t think they’ll take him at 22. AFL site is saying Schoenberg to Bris and that Port are after Williams. Would be a strange move for Brisbane to make that trade if it was only for Deven. Not likely that Port would have taken him at 22.

Brisbane trading for that pick stops anyone else trading for that pick. Don't assume they're after someone that Port wanted.

Port had the most valuable pick on day 2 like we did last year. Someone always pays overs for it to guarantee they get a particular player and to stop someone else trading for it.

Again why haven’t me done any trading up. Ffs roll the dice for **** sakes. No need to get a second round pick upgrade to at least pick 30 so other clubs get the message we are interested in a player and back off.

Good thing we trade fair with them. But he’s going to cost a ton. He’s seems like a clubman wanting the best for his current team. So it’s going to take a Judd type deal. To seal the deal.

Judd type deal you say? Well I certainly wouldn't be against sending them our first + Kennedy in two years time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again why haven’t me done any trading up. Ffs roll the dice for fu** sakes. No need to get a second round pick upgrade to at least pick 30 so other clubs get the message we are interested in a player and back off.

Probably because we don't have anything anyone else wants.

"Would you like a packet of chips and the HJ vouchers Gov didn't use for Pick 30?"
"No"
"WHY NOT??????"

Robert Louis Stevenson has had a decent performance since Treasure Island.

Turns 170 next year, would definitely be a mature age recruit

Again why haven’t me done any trading up. Ffs roll the dice for fu** sakes. No need to get a second round pick upgrade to at least pick 30 so other clubs get the message we are interested in a player and back off.

All we have to trade in order to move up from what is currently pick 47 is a future 3rd rounder (either ours or Geelongs)

At best that would get us something in the mid 30’s and there’s not much point doing a trade until we see the first 10 or so picks today to give us an idea on who is still available that would be worth trading up for

All we have to trade in order to move up from what is currently pick 47 is a future 3rd rounder (either ours or Geelongs)

At best that would get us something in the mid 30’s and there’s not much point doing a trade until we see the first 10 or so picks today to give us an idea on who is still available that would be worth trading up for

Don't think people realise we have very little currency.

We have already gotten the best player in the trade period (top 20 or in the AFL) how much currency did posters think we would have left?

Don't know why people are getting so worked up. Even the 'dream target' Robertson has a heap of flaws in his game which would not work with our current gameplan at all.

Fremantle now don’t have another pick until 67 and will be rounding out their list at the bottom end of the draft after filling their boots last night

Went into the off season with their first (7) and second (26) round picks intact but had previously traded out their 3rd and 4th rounders. Hill and Langdon were both traded out

End result is they’ve brought in Acres and Aish via trades then drafted Young, Serong and Henry who all look good selections.

They’ve also lost their future 3rd and 4th picks and swapped their future 2nd for Melbournes. They also have a points deficit that will push back next years 1st round pick

End result after a 13th placed finish -

Out: Hill, Langdon, future 3rd, future 4th, downgraded future 1st

In : Acres, Aish, Young, Serong, Henry

Would have got Young and Henry if they did no trades courtesy of the picks 7 and 26 they started with

Means they’ve traded top 5 B&F players Hill and Langdon for Serong, Aish and Acres and compromised next years draft position in the process to achieve that

I’d be excited about the three youngsters they’ve brought in no doubt but when you finish bottom 6 and lose two of your best players you’d expect quality coming in
Please Keys, post this to the Freo Scums board :tearsofjoy:

Means they’ve traded top 5 B&F players Hill and Langdon for Serong, Aish and Acres and compromised next years draft position in the process to achieve that

This is what stands out to me. They have basically traded out genuine quality in the right age bracket for a decent kid and two depth players.

I would be extremely disappointed with this trade period if I were a Freo fan.

Not good enough or still developing..
A change to NGA rules in 2020 sounds promising as ;
Clubs were told it is likely Adelaide, Port Adelaide, West Coast and Fremantle will gain priority access to indigenous prospects in metropolitan regions after pick No.40 of the NAB AFL Draft.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does that mean it’s bidding before 40 and automatically ours after 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back