List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looking at the FA list that includes delisted free agents Pupolo is one that.

What do people think about a 1 year deal to cover Rioli?

Basically a experienced plug and play optiin if injuries / form is an issue for Cameron, Petrol, Cripps or Ryan.

It's a no from me dawg 🙅‍♂️

So looking at the FA list that includes delisted free agents Pupolo is one that is interesting.

What do people think about a 1 year deal to cover Rioli?

Basically a experienced plug and play option if injuries / form is an issue for Cameron, Petrol, Cripps or Ryan.
I think if he was going to come to WA it would be to play at the highest level or at least with that expectation, rather than as back up. In theory it would be fine but would rather get games into the younger guys and back them in and don't think it's worth it. Would also rather take a punt on a mature ager with more left in the tank or a younger player needing development.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok I’ve rolled the Tim Kelly thread into this one for a very important reason- to save me from spending valuable lunch time reading through reports and cleaning up that thread. It’s become a bit tiresome and it’s only day one of ten days of this sideshow.

So to save us all some time and energy, I’m going to lay down some pretty clear guidelines on rules for this thread.

- Do not quote directly from other boards. This is a BF wide rule. It’s unfair on posters to be pulled into a thread on another board.
- Do not abuse opposition posters. Seriously, this does seem like a good idea sometimes but all it does is start a back and forth which wrecks another page of the thread. Any posts along the lines of ‘fu** off back to your board’ will get you a one day ban in this thread from now on. While this may seem harsh, it’s not that hard to avoid. There’s 10 more days of this guys.
- If you see a post that you think is a troll, disingenuous or not posted in good faith, the best option is to report it and move on. We do see all the reports eventually, even if it doesn’t happen as quick as you’d like sometimes. If you don’t give a post the oxygen it wants it dies.
- This is a general trade thread, if the Kelly discussion doesn’t drown it out going in circles, there’s lot of other things to discuss in the AFL world.

If you’re an opposition supporter
- We do allow a fairly long leash in this thread. If you aren’t abusive you are welcome to post as much as you like. If your posts get low quality or add nothing to the discussion you will get a fair warning about that
- If you find abusive posts in response to what you think is a fair comment, do not reply to it, report it and move on.

OMG part 2!

Honestly I like Geelong flogs here. Can get a bit circle jerky if its just us elites talking.

Do not quote directly from other boards. This is a BF wide rule. It’s unfair on posters to be pulled into a thread on another board.

Question - does this mean we no longer can quote posts from other boards as long as the user isn't tagged into it?

We're all doing a fine job here with our speculation and bickering, but the Tim Kelly thread on the draft board is behind both Brad Hill and Joe Daniher. I'm heading over there to see if we can get that past 200 pages too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox Footy Trading Day

Kelly worth two 1sts, with one being a top 10 pick.

Saints - should trade Stevens cheaply to the Cats on compassionate grounds for a pick in the 20s.

FMD. This is how corrupt the VFL is at the moment for Non-Vic sides.

Fox Footy Trading Day

Kelly worth two 1sts, with one being a top 10 pick.

Saints - should trade Stevens cheaply to the Cats on compassionate grounds for a pick in the 20s.

FMD. This is how corrupt the VFL is at the moment for Non-Vic sides.
To be fair they couldn't quite agree TK was another Judd. Generous I thought!
They have the combined IQ + EG of a potato

Not to get all legal but thats a verbal contract.

They will say that the caveat to that contract was if the Eagles gave up a deal that we would be satisfied with.

Although in hillbilly country holes in Victoria who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back