List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a9f90c00db60addfd08c5fbd068cc0f4.jpg

Richmond’s draft board features the correct logos for every club, except Freo who is using a decade old design. Have updated several far more recent logos since.

They genuinely do not exist in the mind of Victoria.
To be fair they nearly dont exist to most of WA too

Wonder if anyone here would care if he wasn’t related to Glass
Really?

The captain of the winning WA U18 team.

The Larke Medalist.

Named in the centre of the AA U18 team.

Oh yes, I know why I like him. He is the nephew of a former captain and now list manager. Must be some powerful genes.

Vozzo is a magic man, but I feel like Robertson landing at the Eags will require a miracle.

Wouldn't mind doing a pick swap to have a go at Rivers or Sharp in the mid 30's (assuming they get there).

Have we won the draft yet?

Also if GC can keep their young players they will be a very good side in a few years.

King
Rankine
Lukosius
Rowell
Anderson
Flanders

Huge amount of talent with those 6
Hopefully GWS getting to a grannie might inspire these Suns to try and get there too. It will be really sad if these kids all filter back to Victorian sides over the next 3-5 years

Does seem like this draft is fairly even.
Rivers, Robertson, Gould, Sharp, Bianco, Taheny, Williams, Comben, Ralphsmith, Worrell, Rantall, Smith, O’Neill, Mahony & Taylor are all still on the board; that’s a fairly decent group still left, all expected to go anywhere from the mid teens. You’d think that’s enough highly rated talent to allow for one or two to slip down to our first pick, without having to compromise our already compromised draft position for the next 2 drafts.

Then add in the F/S’s in Mead (Port) & Maginness (hawks).

Oh, and we have Kelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol how pissed did Flanders look when he was picked by GC? I suppose when four Vic teams have been in your ear this whole off season yet you have to move interstate because of a random pick trade it would be a shock to the system.
Kids are so entitled these days.

Heading to the GC should be seen as a huge opportunity. Work hard and you’re pretty much guaranteed early games. The chance to be a big part of an uprising. Worry about future contracts later, no obligation to stay forever.

Given their track record of developing players and a decade of ineptitude I couldn’t blame any player for being initially disappointed if their name was called out by Gold Coast

Given their track record of developing players and a decade of ineptitude I couldn’t blame any player for being initially disappointed if their name was called out by Gold Coast
Be a part of the problem or a part of the solution. I hope those recent re-signings are an indication that they are about to turn it around (slowly).

If freo trade back in do they have to pay their deficit first ?

No, if they trade back in it won't impact their points deficit unless they try to match a bid on another NGA player (i.e Butters or L.Thomas).

Any points deficits incurred during a draft are paid the following season prior to the October trade period.

No love for Robertson. How far will he fall? Not that he would break into our midfield but it's interesting. Surely we can get a pick swap and get into the 30s and get Sharp. We need outside run

No love for Robertson. How far will he fall? Not that he would break into our midfield but it's interesting. Surely we can get a pick swap and get into the 30s and get Sharp. We need outside run

Gaff Kelly is enough for now. We need inside mids.

Man ****ing Tim Kelly. We could have gotten Robertson and sharp and one more player. Tim better be better than both combined or pitch forms are coming. Man what the **** so angry Robertson slipped through our finger. The fact he slide make it sad.

Man ******* Tim Kelly. We could have gotten Robertson and sharp and one more player. Tim better be better than both combined or pitch forms are coming. Man what the fu** so angry Robertson slipped through our finger. The fact he slide make it sad.

Pitch forms you say

D5DE8FC2-F484-42D2-BDBE-D66D43001E84.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back