Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBH they need a re-brand next year. The 'hawthorn always' and/ or 'always hawthorn' has more than ran its course.

A sprucing up of the Hawk logo is probably due also. Would love to see a modernised version of the 80s logo but with the HFC crest in there instead of the the VFL/AFL logo.

A sprucing up of the Hawk logo is probably due also. Would love to see a modernised version of the 80s logo but with the HFC crest in there instead of the the VFL/AFL logo.
Our last logo change was in 2008 (as was Geelong's). Only St. Kilda and Essendon have gone unchanged longer. That said, Essendon are reportedly getting an anniversary logo this season.

20220111_150213.jpg
[Graphic courtesy of @footyjumpers on Twitter]

Question to those who got the member's scarf this year - is it of a similar declining quality as the member scarves have been in recent years? Just tossing up whether to get it this year or put the $25 towards other merchandise and get a better Hawks scarf to wear to games from now on. Used to love the member scarves because of the loyalty patch being so prominent - but the patch this year is amusingly small so am open to other ideas.

Where can we get hawks lanyards from I threw mine and now they dont provide them?

Can’t vouch for them but this was online:

Can’t vouch for them but this was online:

Thanks i saw those, i think ill just grab some spare MCC ones for $5.

Just tossed mine a few months back moving house was sick of seeing them all laying around.

Thanks i saw those, i think ill just grab some spare MCC ones for $5.

Just tossed mine a few months back moving house was sick of seeing them all laying around.

I’m averse to lanyards so I didn’t even realise it was gone because I usually throw them out - that said I think a good portion of members use them so fairly annoying to see them go.

Funnily enough a mate of mine who is a Raiders member also showed me his member pack and you get some decent trinkets including a hat, stubby cooler, lanyard and Raiders logo wireless charging pad that lights up green when being used. I really hope once the club shores up financials post-covid that they maybe reconsider stripping back the membership kits.

I’m averse to lanyards so I didn’t even realise it was gone because I usually throw them out - that said I think a good portion of members use them so fairly annoying to see them go.

Funnily enough a mate of mine who is a Raiders member also showed me his member pack and you get some decent trinkets including a hat, stubby cooler, lanyard and Raiders logo wireless charging pad that lights up green when being used. I really hope once the club shores up financials post-covid that they maybe reconsider stripping back the membership kits.
How much do they pay for their memberships?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much do they pay for their memberships?

Roughly the same range in prices as to what Hawthorn ones are - and there’s significantly less members at an NRL club. If anything it’s posssibly cheaper - the equivalent gold membership would be $360 - I pay $475. My mate only paid $55 for the interstate membership.

I understand why there is cost cutting due to covid but hoping that is a short term measure when it comes to membership packs.

I'm honestly not bothered about the lack of trinkets in the membership packs, understand it feels like less value for money but most were just low quality clutter that never saw use.

Roughly the same range in prices as to what Hawthorn ones are - and there’s significantly less members at an NRL club. If anything it’s posssibly cheaper - the equivalent gold membership would be $360 - I pay $475. My mate only paid $55 for the interstate membership.

I understand why there is cost cutting due to covid but hoping that is a short term measure when it comes to membership packs.
Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to clarify. I'm surprised the services differ so much across codes. Hoping HFC lift their game.

Question to those who got the member's scarf this year - is it of a similar declining quality as the member scarves have been in recent years? Just tossing up whether to get it this year or put the $25 towards other merchandise and get a better Hawks scarf to wear to games from now on. Used to love the member scarves because of the loyalty patch being so prominent - but the patch this year is amusingly small so am open to other ideas.
We got the scarves and the quality is actually quite good IMO. I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm honestly not bothered about the lack of trinkets in the membership packs, understand it feels like less value for money but most were just low quality clutter that never saw use.

I'm the same - but many differ. For me it is a way to support my club and get to games - but others enjoy the package of things as well, particularly younger members I'm sure. Potentially give members the option - I would happily opt out of all of it except the membership card if they want then they can supply the packs to those who want them as a means of balancing the costs.

I'm the same - but many differ. For me it is a way to support my club and get to games - but others enjoy the package of things as well, particularly younger members I'm sure. Potentially give members the option - I would happily opt out of all of it except the membership card if they want then they can supply the packs to those who want them as a means of balancing the costs.
Im all for getting rid of the obligatory scarf every year, i want a brown and gold one not brown and yellow - that should be pretty onbvious to the person picking the bloody things. But i would like a lanyard to carry my cards in lol, again brown and gold - no yellow thanks HFC.

Im all for getting rid of the obligatory scarf every year, i want a brown and gold one not brown and yellow - that should be pretty onbvious to the person picking the bloody things. But i would like a lanyard to carry my cards in lol, again brown and gold - no yellow thanks HFC.
Gold? It's not gold my friend, what century have you arrived from? Officially the colour is "hex #fbbf15"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back