Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Best vs Suns

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on the Stack stuff in this thread. People realise the kid is learning a new role yeah? He's learning to play midfield. That takes time. Personally i think he's going ok. And on George, do we bring Caddy in as a forward again to replace him and leave Marloin and Macca on the wings?
He probably needs to learn how to play midfield in the VFL like Bolton did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what really annoys me? Opposition supporters getting on their high horses saying you’re allowed to call out bad behaviour, so and so’s supporters, yet if it were their team they’d be the first one’s crying on twitter that they’re player is being treated unfairly...i.e Geelong supporters where Tom Hawkins and his moronic brain fades are concerned.

Keep your opinions to yourselves opposition supporters, we’ll defend who we like when we like and if you’re dumb enough to cause an argument with a one-eyed supporter you deserve the trolling coming your way.

Just on the Stack stuff in this thread. People realise the kid is learning a new role yeah? He's learning to play midfield. That takes time. Personally i think he's going ok. And on George, do we bring Caddy in as a forward again to replace him and leave Marloin and Macca on the wings?
Definitely leave Marlion and Macca on their wings. Castagna out with Marcov moved to half forward. Houli in obviously. Or Caddy back in to play forward as you said.

Essendon have some potential very handy inclusions this week.

Danniher, Hooker, Smith, Fantasia all in the mix.

that bolsters them a fair bit.

Hopefully we'll play more than one half of a game this week.

And perhaps learn how to hit the goals from 30 out, instead of oobotf.

Stacks claims to hold a senior spot are fa right now , I’d have caddy everyday of the week in front of him And don’t lump Rioli in with stack either
Dunno what’s up with SS he’s lost all self belief , reluctant to kick , reluctant to have a dash reluctant to take a grab and more than capable of a dead set howler
Second year blues maybe?

Definitely leave Marlion and Macca on their wings. Castagna out with Marcov moved to half forward. Houli in obviously. Or Caddy back in to play forward as you said.
I'm not a fan of putting a player in after 7 weeks without even a scratch match and almost no competitive training. Wouldn't Houli be better having a hit out and coming in with a bit of form. Guarantee he won't be any better than Short, Baker and Markov on the weekend who were playing his style role. He was pretty scratchy this season anyway.

Essendon have some potential very handy inclusions this week.

Danniher, Hooker, Smith, Fantasia all in the mix.

that bolsters them a fair bit.
Wonder how they’ll run out the game with 1 on the bench from 1/4 time? 🙃

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Back