Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Best vs Suns

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch has broke the footy public 😂😂😂 his response that he slapped collins made everyone even more mad lolol

He didn't even fall from his hit lol, was either aarts or he was faking

Also Collins punching the wall in the rooms is a embodiment of the reactions of all the oppo fans have towards us 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was funny reading Graham cop sh*t in the game thread. It’s all about supercoach and aesthetics for some people But last night in that first half I just kept thinking thank fu** he’s out there! He was one of a handful like you point out with Cotch around the contest keeping us hanging on for dead life, just through old fashioned hard at it sh*t while a lot of bigger names watched on.
16 possessions at 68% efficiency
24 pressure acts, 11 Contested possies, 8 tackles

I said it pregame Dima loves him and can tell wants him cherry ripe for finals

100% would play next to lynch
Lol I honestly don’t think they would care whether or not they played in either’s team. If whoever was on their team helped them win a flag, they’d be happy.

Plus Phil Inn is a massive troll, he does these things on purpose because he leads a sad, lonely life away from the computer.

Also he obviously didn’t see how the boys were after the game, Lynch was pretty cozy with a lot of the Suns boys, the only one he wasn’t cozy with was Collins, for obvious reasons lol.

Lol I honestly don’t think they would care whether or not they played in either’s team. If whoever was on their team helped them win a flag, they’d be happy.

Plus Phil Inn is a massive troll, he does these things on purpose because he leads a sad, lonely life away from the computer.

Also he obviously didn’t see how the boys were after the game, Lynch was pretty cozy with a lot of the Suns boys, the only one he wasn’t cozy with was Collins, for obvious reasons lol.

I mean i just dont think i can stand people thinking that players from our feeder team wouldnt want to play in the 1s.

Youd think every GOld coast player dreams of winning a flag at the tigers, Just like Dion, Caddy etc.

You plainly stated he shaded Witts overall. I didn't see it that way. Witts had the 2nd most clearances on the ground, took more marks, linked up through the middle quite a few times and actually moved the ball forward occasionally.

The fact Chol had only 2 hitouts for the evening clearly demonstrates how much Witts dominated in the ruck against him.

So he earned a big chunk of his match rating against Chol, while Soldo got all of his - bar very brief stints in attack - solely against Witts. Witts got 7HTA's, numerous of them against Chol, Soldo got 8, solely against Witts. Stats-wise they ended up pretty even outside the ruck contests, and as I've already said, Soldo played ~30% less game time.

So yeah, in their head to head contests, he 'probably did shade him' - hard to argue otherwise, IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Back