Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Best vs Suns

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How many fines is big Lynchy up to now?

One more and he's gone for a week? I'd be having a word with him if I was Dimma.
The AFL removed that rule, doesn't exist anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness though, Lynch needs to stop the off the ball crap. It may only be a fine these days but the AFL will get to the point where they’d have had enough. I like him playing on the edge, but put that energy into breaking away from his defender, not hitting them.

Oh there you go then. Too easy.

Hope he keeps it up for the opposition salt to pour in.

funny thing is they changed that rule coz of the cotchin/shiel incident, they would've fined him but it would've given him a 3rd strike so they didn't, then it triggered salty oppo fans. then after 2017 they changed it so now they can just give the max low level fines to brownlow favourites, good players before finals etc so they don't actually get suspended

Just saw the footage on ch10 news of Aartsy finishing of Lynch’s work.
Just about guarantee there was something earlier that resulted in that reaction

there's probably behind the goals footage of collins belting lunch all game but they'll never show it

FMD, didn't realise Aartsy landed that second love tap..........................now that's what you call teamwork

Last edited:
there's probably behind the goals footage of collins belting lunch all game but they'll never show it
They show him carrying on like a pork chop after the game smacking the padding and make everyone say "wow that's the type of guy you wanna play with, shows he cares... blah, blah, blah, cry me a river"

Maybe he should hit it without padding lol

You know what really annoys me? Opposition supporters getting on their high horses saying you’re allowed to call out bad behaviour, so and so’s supporters, yet if it were their team they’d be the first one’s crying on twitter that they’re player is being treated unfairly...i.e Geelong supporters where Tom Hawkins and his moronic brain fades are concerned.

Keep your opinions to yourselves opposition supporters, we’ll defend who we like when we like and if you’re dumb enough to cause an argument with a one-eyed supporter you deserve the trolling coming your way.
But but but....she probably thinks she's an influencer and everyone must listen to her drivel

In all seriousness though, Lynch needs to stop the off the ball crap. It may only be a fine these days but the AFL will get to the point where they’d have had enough. I like him playing on the edge, but put that energy into breaking away from his defender, not hitting them.
Kpf don’t get the frees they should from umpires (that are payed anywhere else on the ground) they end up frustrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Back