Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Best vs Suns

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a look at the game. I thought Lambert was back to good footy. Cotch, Vlas, JR, Balta Kmac were great. Pickett, Graham Soldo Lynch also played OK. Rioli did a bit more than past games OUTs would have to come from Chol, Aarts, George & Stack . Chol goaled but was ineffective around the ground. (its hard to play deep fwd ) Markov has some toe and is a long kick too. Maybe play him or Baker up the ground a bit a give Houli his HBF spot.

Is he absolutely 100% sure of that? I reckon 99% of footballers wouldn’t mind playing beside either of them if we’re really honest.
Our VFL boys would love to play alongside Collins. Solid vfl defender

thread title is gold

so much gold nuggets in this thread

I'm not a fan of putting a player in after 7 weeks without even a scratch match and almost no competitive training. Wouldn't Houli be better having a hit out and coming in with a bit of form. Guarantee he won't be any better than Short, Baker and Markov on the weekend who were playing his style role. He was pretty scratchy this season anyway.
He was, but he started the same last year too. It won't be a game changing decision either way, so maybe they'll give Houli a hit out in the next scratch match.

When he does come back I hope Marcov stays in the side.

Collins. What a stage effort. Leigh Matthews was spot on.

No mention in the media of Collins doing the exact same thing to Lynch earlier in the game.

We are going back to the 70s when the media and people commentating on the game treated us the same way. Guys like Nicholls, Waite and Walls would go around belting blokes and then when we retaliated we were the bad guys.

Great. Bring it on. Being hated means we’re good.

Collins. What a stage effort. Leigh Matthews was spot on.

No mention in the media of Collins doing the exact same thing to Lynch earlier in the game.

We are going back to the 70s when the media and people commentating on the game treated us the same way. Guys like Nicholls, Waite and Walls would go around belting blokes and then when we retaliated we were the bad guys.

Great. Bring it on. Being hated means we’re good.

Oppos have lost it,I have lost it in the dark years of Richmond,payback time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The West Australian reporting that Tom Lynch is the "dirtiest player in football".

Pretty rich given that Gaff punched and broke off all of Brayshaw's bottom teeth, broke his jaw and copped 8 weeks.

Oh and Toby "Karate Kick to the face", "eye scratcher" Greene anyone ?

FFS - They're out to get us or running scared.

Screenshot_20200818-175504.png

The West Australian reporting that Tom Lynch is the "dirtiest player in football".

Pretty rich given that Gaff punched and broke off all of Brayshaw's bottom teeth, broke his jaw and copped 8 weeks.

Oh and Toby "Karate Kick to the face", "eye scratcher" Greene anyone ?

FFS - They're out to get us or running scared.
It’s fear. And it’s palpable

Read quite a few posts where 7-8 players toasted and Balta not included. Was fantastic. Spoiled many marking contests 1-1, disposal brilliant. Going to be the next big thing at Tigerland.
I have had the privilege of being his sponsor since he arrived at the club. If there is anyone you can thank for his sudden rise in awesomeness you can thank me.

In all seriousness I'm so happy for him. Club organised a zoom session with him this year as we obviously don't get meet our players. He has been training hard especially on the mental side of his game. I could tell he wasn't too thrilled to be playing backline but I'm sure now that he's locked in a position who couldn't give a 2 shits.

I did ask him if the club preferred him to take the Groillas or to be that dashing half back ala Houli.
It seems he is destined for the Gorillas and it will be interesting to see what we do with him when Astbury is fit.

I love the small chats we are able to have at player functions and he is so like Rance it's not funny. Once he knows he belongs expect him to be the clown in the locker room as well.

Oppos have lost it,I have lost it in the dark years of Richmond,payback time.

Its *** payback time alright - or whatever you wanna call it - coz right now its us against the world. The sh*t we have to put up with but just stay silent and get on with it.

Good. That’s the way I like it.

Last edited:
So, after a year and a half at Punt Rd, Tom the choir boy has turned into Tom the thug?

I'd like to see the footage of Lynch in red and yellow being criticised like this.

Or didn't the sanctimonius ex-players, who were.pretty much all worse than that themselves, not care so much two or three years ago?

They show him carrying on like a pork chop after the game smacking the padding and make everyone say "wow that's the type of guy you wanna play with, shows he cares... blah, blah, blah, cry me a river"

Maybe he should hit it without padding lol

If I was his team mate I'd be spewing he took a dive and let his player go.

HECHIEFTON, post: 66476963, member: 119231"]
If I was his team mate I'd be spewing he took a dive and let his player go.
[/QUOTE]
Cost them a goal, maybe he needs to do more ab crunches

I didn’t like what Tom did and think all this fake macho crap is pathetic but how is he “on notice”. Surely every case is investigated individually and the outcome assessed without consideration to previous indiscretions. It is an absolute kangaroo court if he does the same action again and gets a week.

Out: Castagna
In: Houli
Possibly Nank for Soldo to freshen him up if they prefer Soldo against Naitanui and Nank is ready to go

B: Short Balta Broad
HB: Vlastuin Grimes Houli
C: Mcintosh Martin Pickett
Foll: Soldo Cotchin Bolton
HF: Baker Riewoldt Lambert
F: Rioli Lynch Aarts
Int: Chol Graham Markov Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Back