Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Best vs Suns

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 20: Ivan Soldo

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 31: Oleg Markov

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the replay.
Markov sets up the Chol goal.
Pickett is a star, weaves through traffic, so much time.
The great players create space where none exists, and that's what Pickett does.
That's what it's all about.
It's what Messi did for Barca the other day, he weaves through six defenders and slots it in the corner.
Dunstall's hatred of Richmond is deranged.

Last edited:
Dimma was right.
They tried to take the legendary forward line mark instead of spoiling to ground, so it was 12-5 intercept marks to GC.
Ballard is one of the league's leading intercept marks in the stats.
Therefore far less opportunities for our smaller forwards at ground level.

Last edited:

29 more inside 50’s , please sought it the fu** out tigers
Really liked it a few (not enough) times that we looked sideways across the ground instead bombing it in. Found some players free who were then able to find someone inside 50 in space.
We really should have won that by 10 goals , 25 + more inside 50’s .
Hoping that we have a yet to be unveiled plan.
gerard healy on on the couch "I'm a big fan of *****"

not really relevant to footy but congrats i guess
NTTIAWWT

No need for major changes.
Markov played well.
Essendon is the only other team I see a bit of because most of my family support.
Have to watch for Ridley and McGrath.

nice to see dimma also seeing cotch has played every game this year <3 i actually think this could be his most consistent year in the last few years, hopefully getting better with age!
Had some convo the other day. Having a massive impact

He was, but he started the same last year too. It won't be a game changing decision either way, so maybe they'll give Houli a hit out in the next scratch match.

When he does come back I hope Marcov stays in the side.
Markov has some serious pace and is just starting to back that in. If MacIntosh can come back from extinction, why not Markov. They will probably bring Houli in, bob each way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just woke up and realized I forgot to give Jack votes fu** I'm a dumbcampaigner what was I thinking.

Macca and Marlion on the wings is working very, very well.
I managed to miss Cotch. Massive, inexplicable fail. Every time I scroll onto the next page there’s another reminder, it’s killing me!

Dimma was right.
They tried to take the legendary forward line mark instead of spoiling to ground, so it was 12-5 intercept marks to GC.
Ballard is one of the league's leading intercept marks in the stats.
Therefore far less opportunities for our smaller forwards at ground level.
and this is why we need to move on from our 2017 -2018 style of play.
still need the pressure, but need it all over the ground.
Playing a tall three man forward line is not as silly as it sounds.

The West Australian newspaper should be ashamed of themselves,setting up hatred for Lynch and a lynchmob.

I have seen way worse acts from oppo footballers,Lynch has never put players on stretchers,Colins did not even have a scratch on him yet The West Australian has now set Lynch up for oppo players to “get revenge” and angry mobs of oppo supporters witch hunting him.

Bloody disgraceful.

Richmond winning is hurting oppos,did you see the look of despair on the On The Couch panel?,they were gutted we won and to relieve the pain they wanted to throw Lynch on the coals.

Oppo teams flooding our forward line now but you don’t hear a peep about it,when we put extra numbers back,the whole World heard about it,the reason they changed the rules,Richmond winning again.

37 bloody years of some of the darkest days to be a Tiger now we finally have some success and rules are changed,players thrown into the fireonfield and off field.

The plain truth is oppos can not handle Richmond being successful ,if this was the 80’s ,half our list would have been gone to the power of the chequebook,the hatred would have been too much.

Stand by our magnificent club,the envy of the nation right now and oppos can’t stand it.

Last edited:
So the temp on Sat will be 33 degrees. 21 in the evening. humidity dropping in the evening. Light Winds.
I know Dimma said that Nank would likely come in but will they in these conditions coupled with not being match fit.

View attachment 939410
DIMMA said in his presser that Nank would play managed minutes .So you would think Chol or Soldo will be rested .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

May our club never go back to the dark days,we must have a plan in place to keep it strong.

Benny Gale has been sensational for us.

Strong graceful desicions,passion is a cloudy emotion sometimes,Gale and Dimma and Peggy have been perfect for our club,you never hear Peggy ranting and raving,she gets the job done without any fanfare,same with Benny.

Let’s not forget our fitness staff and Balmey and flea who give time to anyone at the club.

Stay strong Tiger players,just brush this off Lynchy and do what you are doing for the mighty Tigers.

Markov has some serious pace and is just starting to back that in. If MacIntosh can come back from extinction, why not Markov. They will probably bring Houli in, bob each way.
Agree. I just hope he's not the one who makes way instead of Castagna or Stack. Neither of whom are anywhere near in form.

B: Grimes Balta Vlastuin
HB: Baker Broad Houli
C: McIntosh Cotchin Pickett
HF: Lambert Riewoldt Graham
F: Aarts Lynch Rioli
Foll: Nankervis Martin Bolton
I/C: Short Soldo Marcov Stack

I'm still not convinced that Stack or Castagna will be dropped. I think their poor form warrants it (even if Stack is still learning the midfield role), but they'll likely remain. Aarts and Chol would be a little nervous I reckon. If they give Houli another week Caddy may come back in as a forward.

Interesting.

can’t believe the commentary and pile on on Lynch over the past few days :drunk:
Schwarz, the two Robbos and social media, its hitting TDS levels. No doubt teammates and the club will get around him, not that we need any extra motivation but I reckon the vitriol toWards Lynch will give us extra hunger going into the home straight of this season. Bring it on

Last edited:
There is a lot external hating on the Tigers fueled by the media, we seem to get more negative attention than other teams. Compare the vitriol directed at Lynch for a couple of lovetaps that happen every other week with that Sydney ****wit who breached state government quarantine regulations. Its ridiculous. Whately saying that the MRO should scrutinise everything Lynch does and look for a way to give him a week and make him explain himself to the tribunal. **** the AFL and **** the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy Roast & toast round 12 vs Gold Coast & changes round 13 vs Essendon

Back